Ladies, why do y'all pick some of the biggest pieces of craps on earth and us good guys get told that were too good and deserve better?

1|0

Most Helpful Girls

• This is the best question ever!! I'm pretty sure the girls who do that and later complain about not finding good guys are just terribly confused.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• They're idiots who like getting hurt, them they're usually the ones playing the victim. Argh... why would anyone date someone who treats them like garbage? That's so unbelievably stupid

0|1
    0|0
  • A lot of "good guys" often become friends before making their move, thinking it will be easier. Big mistake.
    Or... some girls say that in order to reject you politely. They're just not interested in you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Because they seem like good guys at first... Then after a while I realise they're crap.

0|0
    0|0
  • That is just the thing we women like the bad boy

0|0
    1|0
  • Maybe because you picked some crack ho to go with?

0|0
    0|0
  • Not true it's a facade.

0|0
    0|0
  • Trust me, I wish i knew that too πŸ˜’πŸ˜‚πŸ€”

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s not really like that it just seems like it

0|0
    0|0
  • badboys know what they want unlike good guys

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm a bad boy turned good. I know what i want. Maybe I'm just too nice. My ex was treated like a queen! I cooked cleaned did dishes laundry and put up laundry made bed bleached counter tops. Catered to her and gave her a full body massage before i fucked her for as long as she could handle it

Recommended myTakes