What is love & what does it mean to you?

1|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Love is a cherished part of someone you share inside with the soul mate you find in him. He is the one you wake up thinking about with full of smiles and feeling special bc thats how he makes me feel, even when he is not near by and working or in business that he is still in my thoughts, plus when things goes wrong in my life that love in me is still lingers bc of the affections i have for that particular person, thats bc love is precious and delightful and fragile that only i can have it, if i let it; and i let it. Thats what love means to me. β€πŸ’–πŸ’Œ Brilliant!!

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Love is when someone likes you for who you are and can overlook any minor flaws you might have. Too often people only love someone when they can turn them into the person they want them to be. Love is usually just a word people use to make themselves feel good.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• Love is care, sacrifice and thoughtfulness and it means A LOT to me.

1|1
    0|0
  • Love is patient , love is kind, love is everlasting something like that... for me it's just respecting eachother and caring for one another.

1|2
    0|0
    • Feel that

• Show All
    • Yeah I don't believe in roles i just believe he must accept me as I am... and he must try his best to live up to my expectations or he can leave ,πŸ’•πŸ’‹true love

• Okay...😏
      For sure he must be my complete opposite, because i'd never come so i leave πŸ˜‚

• Love to me is being accepted for who I am. Accepting my flaws and loving me anyways.

1|1
    0|0
  • It means Doritos

0|0
    0|0
    • Nope it's ruffle lays, don't argue your king leonie ellie the housewife goulding, just love me like you do...🀣

• I don’t like ruffle chips. And I’m sorry but I don’t love Ellie Goulding the singer, or you.
      I don’t know you and her music is eh

• I don't want you to love me or like me and i really don't care... your words are harsh and i never asked you if you love me or love the singer, i was just joking with you to make you laugh...

Have a nice day! 😏

• Love for me is, when you can't take him out of your mind. You see his flaws and you hear your Friends telling you he is like this or that. But you still feel like he's a part of you so you have to accept all those falws and love them. Even if he hurt you you reach out again and fight for him. When he is around you're happy and when you don't see him for a few days you feel angry and grumpy. And when he's gone and the relationship has come an end you feel like someone has chopped off your heart and took all your guts out and left you feeling empty. And after years when you feel you were finally over him, you see a picture, you see a dream that makes you cry your eyes out and see you never lost that love for him.

1|1
    0|0
    • Amazing answer... your a smart girl and you have a heart full of love...

What Guys Said 2

• Love is like a fire,
    Need to constantly ventilate,
    If you extinguish the fire,
    Only ashes remain.

1|1
    0|0
  • Baby dont hurt me

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes