What is love & what does it mean to you?

73

Most Helpful Girls

• Love is a cherished part of someone you share inside with the soul mate you find in him. He is the one you wake up thinking about with full of smiles and feeling special bc thats how he makes me feel, even when he is not near by and working or in business that he is still in my thoughts, plus when things goes wrong in my life that love in me is still lingers bc of the affections i have for that particular person, thats bc love is precious and delightful and fragile that only i can have it, if i let it; and i let it. Thats what love means to me. β€πŸ’–πŸ’Œ Brilliant!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Love is when someone likes you for who you are and can overlook any minor flaws you might have. Too often people only love someone when they can turn them into the person they want them to be. Love is usually just a word people use to make themselves feel good.