How to clean dirty wood drawer?

So I been having this thing since middle school. So a good 8 years.
There's paint, glue, nail polish, and whatever else on it. I have been scraping off the glue and stuff so I can get a flat surface to repaint it. What else can I do. I put a before and after scraping itHow to clean dirty wood drawer?How to clean dirty wood drawer?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• There are a few things I would do in your case. I would run warm soapy water to get out as much debris and spill as possible. Then I would take acetone, and rub that in over the glue and paint. Last but not least finish of with a high grit sandpaper, to prep for repainting.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Put some sugar, baking powder, 2 eggs and a lemon then Lick it (get all your family members to help) (and your dog too) once u finish, It's gonna be as good ad new!

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Use turps and/or sand and either paint, varnish or use beeswax if the color and grain looks good

0|0
    0|0
  • Remove the last word of the question and you get an amazing clickbait title.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont use any chemicals on it or whatever you put in it will smell like it. Only option is to lightly sand it down and repaint

0|0
    0|0
  • Sandpaper it either by hand force or maybe one in your family has a machine. Then repaint.

0|0
    0|0
  • why do you want to clean it?

just paint a layer of something and repaint it

0|0
    0|0
  • Sand it and repaint it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Set fire to it, then buy a new one.

0|0
    0|0
  • teeth

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Here's how: dip the cloth in mild soap or detergent dissolved in water, wring the cloth nearly dry, and wipe the area. Rinse and immediately dry with a clean, soft cloth. Oil polishes, cleaners, and furniture oils protect wood by making the surface more slippery; they do not offer a hard protective layer.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes