How to clean dirty wood drawer?

So I been having this thing since middle school. So a good 8 years.
There's paint, glue, nail polish, and whatever else on it. I have been scraping off the glue and stuff so I can get a flat surface to repaint it. What else can I do. I put a before and after scraping itHow to clean dirty wood drawer?How to clean dirty wood drawer?

29

Most Helpful Guy

• There are a few things I would do in your case. I would run warm soapy water to get out as much debris and spill as possible. Then I would take acetone, and rub that in over the glue and paint. Last but not least finish of with a high grit sandpaper, to prep for repainting.

Most Helpful Girl

• Put some sugar, baking powder, 2 eggs and a lemon then Lick it (get all your family members to help) (and your dog too) once u finish, It's gonna be as good ad new!