What fights with your partner (previous or recent) actually made you love them a little less?

Or do you think that you're actually loving your partner enough to always love them as much, no matter what?

115

Most Helpful Girls

• Hmmmm most recent of things before our divorce? Was wether or not I could go to my mother’s funeral cause he didn’t want to use money from the savings to pay for my ticket and wanted someone to give towards a ticket for me instead... yup... notice I said divorce...

• When he actually wouldn't talk to me unless I looked him in the eye and admitted he was right about me doing something I didn't do. I did it but it felt so degrading to sacrifice my character that way and lie to make him feel better. I cried because I didn't like that he wouldn't believe me and only saw what he wanted to see.

Later he told me he was punishing me for not coming over the other day and spending time with him. We almost broke up for that. But we worked it out, it did scar me some but I love him more because we fixed all that.

• 6d

Wow okay... you're a truly patient girlfriend then.

Most Helpful Guy

• My ex cheated which is bad enough but the real nail in the coffin was the excuses she used. That was when the real fighting occurred. I lost a lot of respect for her when she cheated but I lost all the respect with the excuses and lies.