What fights with your partner (previous or recent) actually made you love them a little less?

Or do you think that you're actually loving your partner enough to always love them as much, no matter what?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Hmmmm most recent of things before our divorce? Was wether or not I could go to my mother’s funeral cause he didn’t want to use money from the savings to pay for my ticket and wanted someone to give towards a ticket for me instead... yup... notice I said divorce...

1|0
    0|0
  • When he actually wouldn't talk to me unless I looked him in the eye and admitted he was right about me doing something I didn't do. I did it but it felt so degrading to sacrifice my character that way and lie to make him feel better. I cried because I didn't like that he wouldn't believe me and only saw what he wanted to see.

Later he told me he was punishing me for not coming over the other day and spending time with him. We almost broke up for that. But we worked it out, it did scar me some but I love him more because we fixed all that.

0|0
    0|0
    • 6d

Wow okay... you're a truly patient girlfriend then.

Most Helpful Guy

• My ex cheated which is bad enough but the real nail in the coffin was the excuses she used. That was when the real fighting occurred. I lost a lot of respect for her when she cheated but I lost all the respect with the excuses and lies.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• He frequently made nasty remarks about women’s bodies. He was a morbidly obese guy by the way. That was a few arguments.
    The last straw was how he used abusive language and mildly abusive actions towards his kids. Got mad one day and tripped over his son. Had the nerve to toss him out the way by his arm. I was DONE after that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anytime we argue about clothes. He’s reaching 30 and I wish he cared more about his appearance but he has that tween white girl “I’m different/I don’t care” vibe that makes me sick to my stomach.

At least dress up for important events, you know.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fights about his betrayals, slowly but surely I completely stopped loving him.

0|0
    0|0
  • My ex didn't do enough for my birthday and wanted me to throw him a party. Had huge fight about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • My current boyfriend doesn't fight but his female friends fight over him.

0|0
    0|0
    • 7d

So they envy you?

• Show All
    • 7d

Yep, but they change skins every time. they fight when I am around him.

• 7d

You could charge them 2 pounds for every minute watching him xD

• Fights over nothing.

0|0
    0|0
    • 7d

Who of you started them most of the time?

• Show All
    • 7d

Oh, then he deserved it! :D

• 7d

Yeah it was much drama, and him being negative and assuming the worst or taking frustration out on others (so on Me) didn't really help

• We never fight.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe a little both ways--depends on topic.

0|0
    0|0
  • Partners who are constantly picking fights for attention make me love them less

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Being wrongly accused of something, especially being wrongly accused of cheating. That permanently affected how I felt about her and greatly contributed to me ending the relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Arguments over why we need to break up cause we re of different religion. I mean it took her 6 years to realise that...😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Something about crusading being morally wrong. Ha! I broke up with that infidel girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Over spending too much

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes