Guys: would you rather the girl make the first move?

When you’re interested in a girl, do you make the first move or do you wait for her to?

Follow-up question: if a first date goes well do you wait for her to ask for another or do you ask her?

898

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes. Had that happen recently. Girl literally did a little dance, got on her knees and said, "You can be the cheese, and I'll be your noodle!" Won me instantly.

• Kinda reminds me how I got my current boyfriend 😂

• We aren't. Something bad happened. I think about her constantly. Even dream at night about how much I miss her. I'm trying to look at the positives. I got kisses from the most beautiful girl in the world. We had fun together.

• Oh I’m sorry... I’ve been in hat position I know it’s hard

• Wow in this day and age where you can be busted for sexual assault or harasment for the slightest of faux pas it is nice to have the woman sometimes make the first move. Heck I myself love aggressive women I think it's sexy as all hell. Then again I love women with their own opinions even if they totally conflict with mine just so long as she is not a bitch about it. Then again I am in the minority among my friends

• I understand that, most women are very stand offish against men, but also won’t make the effort to make a move

Most Helpful Girl

• I think most guys would prefer to know you are safe to persue. Many would be incredibly flattered and some turned on to be approached. If you like him just do it :)