When would it be too soon in a relationship to start sleeping together (not sexually) and leaving stuff at each other’s place?

19

What Guys Said 9

• probably best to ask the guy. See, guys don't think much about this stuff... we'll just start noticing things left behind and think you forgot it and maybe even ask about it. lols, some guys believe women who do this are claiming their territory, because if they see another hair brush the date could stop at that moment.

• 7d

My boyfriend is the one who leaves his stuff here like he lives with me now

• Totally depends on the chemistry you have. Thats one of those lvl up the relationship thingies that are different from relationship to relationship, but it always starts with one asking about it or just "making themselves at home" and seeing if the other one likes it

• 6d

We’ve been dating for three months

• 6d

I guess how often you sleep over. But 3 months in i wouldn't call it dating unless you can leave at least a toothbrush, charger, some other small stuff, it would be weird if he didn't like it. Or rather if he didn't i wouldn't call it dating. I have to say im abit unsure what you mean about the sleeping over part. You mean like you sleep over but dont have sex always (transitioning into a relationship like you seem to be wanting), or you haven't had it yet but sleep over, or you haven't had it and dont sleep over either?

• 6d

For the last one that sounds like one slow dating relationship, for the middle one it still sounds weird after 3 months to just sleep over and not have sex, it sounds weird just doing it once or twice, as that sounds like a relationship even before having sex. But thats just me as i think sex comes before a relationship. If its the first as I've been assuming than you should really feel free to leave at least small and practical stuff as you're probably over there often. And depending on the chemistry and how you feel he feels about it, other stuff too. I dont think you should overthink it too much but if it bothers you too much not knowing wherw you stand you can always have a casual chat about it

• “Not sexually” lol

We all know that’s not how it’s going down.

• 6d

Well we have sex but lately he’s been more focused on creating a connection

• I don't think there is a time you both decide to then it's fine

• No such thing as too soon if you are mature enough.

• I would say its okay for them to spend the night and start staying over as soon as you have had sex

• Everyone is different. For me I'm cool with it immediately

• Just move in with him already

• A few months and several dates, at least.

What Girls Said 1

• As far as staying over, totally up to you. If it's been less than a month, some guys will get freaked out and think you're moving too fast if you're leaving stuff at their place.