I know its random. Im quickly doing a "survey"?

I know its weird.. But a quick question to all. Would you be willing to date me? This is very random i know. I know its random. Im quickly doing a I know its random. Im quickly doing a
  • Yes
  • No

81

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with doing something about the beard. I think you could keep it with long hair. It looks out of place as is though

Most Helpful Guy

• you have a lot going for you, and while i am not gay... i'd like to offer some advice on that beard. it's out of place!!! it's distracting from all of your good physical qualities. if you must have a beard, then this is the type of beard style for you.