Most Helpful Guys
Trustworthy, loyal, dependable, practice what I preach, very affectionate in private, family oriented (I'm really good with kids and would enjoy spending time together as a family), I don't drink alcohol or do any drugs, good at spatial organization (I can make things fit well in a house), I'm a good leader/decision maker, realistic (not foolishly over optimistic), I sometimes do something thoughtful to show I care (hand made gift or card, etc.), I'm pretty fair for most things, I don't mind cooking a couple times per week.
1) The ability to take care of yourself financially
2) The ability to self validate
4) Mental stability
5) Last but not least... try having more in common than eating and fucking. Waaaaay too many couples end up just eating out or eating crap (I count alcohol here too), with the only other activity that is really shared is the sex. ... the rest seems to be more akin to tolerating each other. She tolerates his video games/he tolerates her constant shopping for useless crap.
Most Helpful Girl
- Empathy (would cry with him if his favourite team loses)
- Lot of affection (sending ultra mushy texts 100 times a day, and cling on him)
- Good cook (can make best sammich)
- Nurturing (he'll feel as if he got another mommy)
- Doesn't mind farting
- Taste for dank memes
- Doesn't nag about putting toilet seat up
- Best slobbery kisses (as if you're getting licked by your bitch /dog)
- Respec (would call him Master)