Meaning of Life question: Which side of the bed do you give your Significant Other?

Meaning of Life question: Which side of the bed do you give your Significant Other?
Just wondering.
  • They get the Right side.
    Vote A
  • They get the Left side.
    Vote B
  • Side? You give them a Side! I just give them an Edge.
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• This is a hard question to answer because when you are stood at the bottom of the bed I would sleep on the right side and him, the left... but once I am in bed I'm on the left side and him on the right. Make sense? From what point of orientation are we talking about?

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't like to share my bed so if I had a partner he'd probably have a quarter of the bed rather that a half.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• No matter where we sleep. I always have her sleep on the safest side first and the easiest to the bathroom second. So if the fire escape is closer to the right side but bathroom is on left then I insist on the right. Naturally it's completely up to her what is more comfortable but I do my best to protect the woman in my life.

1|1
    0|0
  • Never even noticed it until now. I usually lay on the outside and give them the inside, against the wall or corner. But it turns out they always get the right side and my outside area is always on the left

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• The side with all the mess 😜

2|1
    0|0
  • I gave him the Left side of the side. I like the right side, it just feels so right and I like sleeping near the corner of the room. Feels cozy. So, the right side bed was close to the corner, lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't have one yet, but I'd say left.
    That's right. I'm the selfish one who want to use my right hand more easily :p

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd get the side that's closer to the wall and he gets the side that's closer to the door. I'm scared to be the one close to the door πŸ˜‚

0|1
    0|0
  • Any side they want because I'm not picky. But I get the blanket.

0|2
    0|0
  • Whichever side is closer to the door will be their side.

1|1
    0|0
    • I'd prefer sleeping on the side closest to the door so if anything were to happen I could protect my partner from direct harm.

• I have no significant other and my tiny cot only fits me.

0|0
    0|0
  • The side closest to the door because I feel safer

0|1
    0|0
  • The left side of the bed is mine😑

0|1
    0|0
  • Either way. As long as I’m closer to the wall.

0|1
    0|0
  • The side closer to the door

0|1
    0|0
  • right.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 25

• The side away from the door I'm a veteran, and I sleep between them and anything coming into the room, so I can protect. It's instinctive. It also drives my wife nuts, because she wants me to hold her, rather than keep my arms free while she spoons against me.

0|1
    0|0
  • LOL!!! I love the comment below "the side with all the mess". She always says I always sleep in the wet spot.. <3

0|1
    0|0
  • There is actually a psychological belief that the man takes the door side as a form of protection - I always seem to have

0|1
    0|0
  • That's where the digital clock is and I have no clue how to work them. Threw it across the room one time in a rage. I'm an analog man in a digital age.

0|0
    0|0
  • Any spot not occupied by one of the kids, dogs, or cats. :(

0|1
    0|0
  • I have no significant other. Never had one, never will. The bed I have only have enough room for myself either way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont have any SO, but i would give her any side she wants

1|1
    0|0
  • I prefer the side closest to the door. Just in case there is a burglar or something.

1|1
    0|0
  • We split the bed in half. I get the top half and she gets the bottom.

0|1
    0|0
  • It really depends on a lot of things but in the end i am not picky

0|1
    0|0
  • Doesn't always happen she tents to take u9 the whole bed when she sleeps form moving around so much

0|1
    0|0
  • I will never have to think about this particular problem. :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Why that Mexican with the white dude. Cracker lover

0|0
    0|0
  • I think the right side.

1|1
    0|0
  • She absolutely wants the right side.

0|1
    0|0
  • The imaginative one

0|1
    0|0
  • The one further away from the alarm clock.

0|1
    0|0
  • The sofa lol

0|1
    0|0
  • She wanted the legt side so she got the left side

0|1
    0|0
  • Actually, she can have either side. I don't care.

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes