Meaning of Life question: Which side of the bed do you give your Significant Other?

Just wondering.
  • They get the Right side.
  • They get the Left side.
  • Side? You give them a Side! I just give them an Edge.
    Vote C

1427

Most Helpful Girls

• This is a hard question to answer because when you are stood at the bottom of the bed I would sleep on the right side and him, the left... but once I am in bed I'm on the left side and him on the right. Make sense? From what point of orientation are we talking about?

• I don't like to share my bed so if I had a partner he'd probably have a quarter of the bed rather that a half.

Most Helpful Guys

• No matter where we sleep. I always have her sleep on the safest side first and the easiest to the bathroom second. So if the fire escape is closer to the right side but bathroom is on left then I insist on the right. Naturally it's completely up to her what is more comfortable but I do my best to protect the woman in my life.

• Never even noticed it until now. I usually lay on the outside and give them the inside, against the wall or corner. But it turns out they always get the right side and my outside area is always on the left