Are you still attracted to your ex?

I don’t mean in love or something, but like do you still consider your ex someone handsome/pretty?
I’ve seen so many people lately ( including myself) looking at people who dated before and being like “WAS I FUCKING BLIND?”
  • Yes, I still find my ex attractive.
    Vote A
  • No, I was blind at that period of time and realize it now.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Yeah, I still do. She's not aesthetically the most attractive, more like plain Jane pretty. However, I really loved her personality, so her physical appearance shined really bright to me.

1|0
    1|0
  • I still think my ex is attractive. She is still my ex and there are no plans to go out with her again. I find many ladies are attractive in their own way. So a new girlfriend has nothing to worry about. If i hadn't found her to be attractive I wouldn't have asked her out.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Tf? Why would you have pursued your ex if you didn’t consider them attractive? I guess maybe your tastes have just changed since you dated them. Breaking up with someone isn’t going to magically make them unattractive to me. Personality wise I recognize that he treated me poorly and with little care, and I consider him emotionally unreliable and thus unattractive in that sense, but physically he was still a very good-looking guy, and no matter my perception of him and my emotional bias, he’s always going to have been a very good-looking guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do yes, we first got together about 6 years ago, it ended of course going on a year but he's as good looking now as he was in the beginning.
    He's a guy who has pride in his appearance always did, he works out so his build is average for his height & weight. His job as a police officer keeps him motivated to stay in shape, but his looks are even better now that's bc I know how genuine he is there's nothing fake about him.
    He's the type of guy where he doesn't have to act a certain way or try and impress girls, the way he looks and acts normally attracts girls.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 71

• I wouldn't say that I'm still attracted to them but do I still think they look attractive? Yea, I wouldn't have dated them in the first place if there hadn't been physical attraction. I feel like if your opinion of someones looks changes after a break up that's just your subconsciousness trying to cope with what happened.

0|1
    0|0
    • Not always because there is one ex of mine that has really turned out to be Shrek.
      He's also heavily on drugs now, and really makes me wonder why I went with him
      in the first place. But there again, I was just a kid and all we did was kiss and
      hold hands.

• @Lovi87 You're right, that didn't even cross my mind honestly since none of my exes have gone through such a dramatic transformation.

And he probably was more attractive when you did date him.

• He wasn't handsome, but he wasn't ugly either at the time.
      Just a young average guy. He has definitely turned out awful.
      He still hangs out in "gangs". Needs grow up lol.

He used to make me laugh and smile which is why I liked him,
      but after we broke up he used to bully me about my looks infront of
      his friends to show off. My other ex who was friends with him said,
      "I don't know why you're saying shit about her for. She's pretty and you
      used to go out with her yourself." LOL he soon shut up, but he was still
      an arsehole. Wouldn't say anything to me while on his own.

• No. Not any of them that I can think of. Mostly because getting to know someone can cancel out good looks. The two that spring to mind immediately are my ex wife, who's now a post-Wall hag, and Intergalactic Mega Ho, who is without a doubt T. H. E. biggest ho I have ever encountered, but I didn't know it at the time. Just thinking about the fact that I fucked her makes me want to wash and throw up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unfortunately yes.
    That's why I still hooked up with her 3 times after we broke up.
    She treats me terribly, but her body is like a drug to me.
    It's why I stay away from her now, it's hard.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, I didn't have anything in real life anyway
    I still find them pretty , both of my exes (BTW they are here on G@G )
    But am I attracted to them, not much maybe a bit , but definitely won't do anything.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know if they would count as ex's because some of them wasn't. But two girls were not ever girlfriends but I find them attractive still and one of my actual exes is still attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • I like how the only two options make it so you have no choice but to find them attractive 😂.

If they are an ex, they are an ex for a reason and depending on what they did to merit the breakup, they can turn real ugly real fast.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really remember what the ex's looked like. Like I remember general stuff but not the unique attractive stuff that drew me to them. But my most recent ex, she was attractive. I remember her face and body. Though she was a little too skinny for me. But she was attractive with having brown hair blue eyes. That's basically all I remember though

0|0
    0|0
  • Well for me to date them they had to be an 8+ looks wise. So yeah, they're still attractive after a breakup, The inside is everything but that however.

0|0
    0|1
  • What can I say? She puts the ex in sex. All her curves are so nice to hold and cuddle. At one point I realized to myself that being single was much better than the nagging I got, but when she's not nagging because we're single she's cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • No way, the cheater had sex with a men twice her age how disgusting is that. She even gave me explicit details about what he did to her as well as what she did to him. Is something out of a horror film.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 52

• I miss the way he treated me

0|0
    0|0
  • Some yes, others not so much. There definitely has to be that instant physical attraction for me but a persons personality can make them even more attractive.
    So it makes sense that if it was a particularly shitty break up and they showed me their true colors then they no longer have that awesome personality I thought they had at the beginning that made them a 7 or an 8 when they were really just a 5.

0|1
    0|0
  • Once a relation is over, it is over for good, I am not the kind of person that looks back. I move ahead and challenge a new project, be it in human relations or anything that interests me.
    One is just getting hurt to reminisce of relations that failed and I don't want to have this bitterness eating me up.
    I think positively and a broken relation is seldom positive unless it is the trigger for an even better relation

0|0
    0|0
  • now depends on what is meant by ex, my first love I think about quite often, though he was years a lot of years older than me, I loved him, my husband know how I still feel about him and there is no jealousy from him, my second boyfriend not even bothering to even twitch a emotion no way at all,

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah we stayed friends and it hurt for a while after he got a new girlfriend and sometimes I really miss him because it always feels like somethings missing when you’re only friends when you used to be so much more and you feel like someone’s taken your place in his heart.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, to the latest one. And that's only because I haven't been or haven't liked anyone else since him yet. But the moment I start liking someone else - I will no longer be attracted to him. It's how it went every ex so far.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are few relationships I had, but none were serious. They were really good looking but I don't care them bcs one was a player and the other was just someone I didn't like his character at all. I had very weak attraction to his intetests.

0|1
    0|0
  • The last one no, he's ugly both on the inside and on the outside.
    The others are still handsome and nice people overall, we just didn't worked out as a couple.

1|0
    0|0
  • NO 😡
    I was blind being nice and giving them a chance.
    They did not respect themselves which caused not respecting me as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t love them anymore but some where genuinely cute

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes