Are you still attracted to your ex?

I don’t mean in love or something, but like do you still consider your ex someone handsome/pretty?
I’ve seen so many people lately ( including myself) looking at people who dated before and being like “WAS I FUCKING BLIND?”
  • Yes, I still find my ex attractive.
  • No, I was blind at that period of time and realize it now.

5473

Most Helpful Guys

• Yeah, I still do. She's not aesthetically the most attractive, more like plain Jane pretty. However, I really loved her personality, so her physical appearance shined really bright to me.

• I still think my ex is attractive. She is still my ex and there are no plans to go out with her again. I find many ladies are attractive in their own way. So a new girlfriend has nothing to worry about. If i hadn't found her to be attractive I wouldn't have asked her out.

Most Helpful Girls

• Tf? Why would you have pursued your ex if you didn’t consider them attractive? I guess maybe your tastes have just changed since you dated them. Breaking up with someone isn’t going to magically make them unattractive to me. Personality wise I recognize that he treated me poorly and with little care, and I consider him emotionally unreliable and thus unattractive in that sense, but physically he was still a very good-looking guy, and no matter my perception of him and my emotional bias, he’s always going to have been a very good-looking guy.

• I do yes, we first got together about 6 years ago, it ended of course going on a year but he's as good looking now as he was in the beginning.
    He's a guy who has pride in his appearance always did, he works out so his build is average for his height & weight. His job as a police officer keeps him motivated to stay in shape, but his looks are even better now that's bc I know how genuine he is there's nothing fake about him.
    He's the type of guy where he doesn't have to act a certain way or try and impress girls, the way he looks and acts normally attracts girls.