I got sent a series of nasty messages form an ex?

He was saying I didn't know how to be single and I was always having victim's and saying I'd sleep with the first guy I'd see. Which is not true by the way. In 3 years I've slept with 4 guys all who I've been in relationships with. And he was saying that I hurt people and play with them and try and fit them in some sort of jigsaw and I just don't know how to react Becuase we were friends and that really hurt and it's made me evaluate things and if someone could give some advice on how to respond that would be really helpful. Thanks x

11

Most Helpful Guys

• You can’t be friends with an ex. It prevents one from moving on and causes problems with future relationships

• Give him some time. Men lose their minds after a breakup, like serious bonkers. After a while he will sober up and see what he has done and he may apologize in an attempt to maintain the friendship or he may not apologize because he feels that he has already ruined the friendship. I was in a breakup recently. I didn't say anything that mean to my ex but I changed so much for the worst that I had to seek therapy. Just be patient with him and the phase will pass, because he really doesn't mean any of that.