If your dog and a family member were hanging off a cliff, who would you save?

now think, if the roles were reversed, would you dog save you or it's doggo family from a cliff?
  • id save my dog
  • family, i just dont understand loyalty
  • neither
    Vote C

622

Most Helpful Guys

• My dog is 9.44 pounds and lacks hands and a thumb to get a good grip on a overhanging ledge. So I will save her first. Also, just to add, my dog IS a family member.

• see this is the kinda loving we need for doggos

you'll get mho unless someone beats u with more doggo love

• Yes. But, my dog is 4-years-old and is the youngest member of my family. The next youngest member of my family is 30. So, my dog takes precedence because she hasn't yet lived her life to the fullest.

• Actually your dog is 28 years old but still takes precedence

Most Helpful Girl

• Family though i do understand loyalty. I also understand hierarchy, humans are higher on the chain and therefore have a more important role in survival. I love animals but I realize they are not priority in life vs. Death.