If your dog and a family member were hanging off a cliff, who would you save?

now think, if the roles were reversed, would you dog save you or it's doggo family from a cliff?
  • id save my dog
    Vote A
  • family, i just dont understand loyalty
    Vote B
  • neither
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• My dog is 9.44 pounds and lacks hands and a thumb to get a good grip on a overhanging ledge. So I will save her first. Also, just to add, my dog IS a family member.

2|1
    0|0
    • see this is the kinda loving we need for doggos

you'll get mho unless someone beats u with more doggo love

• Show All
    • Yes. But, my dog is 4-years-old and is the youngest member of my family. The next youngest member of my family is 30. So, my dog takes precedence because she hasn't yet lived her life to the fullest.

• Actually your dog is 28 years old but still takes precedence

Most Helpful Girl

• Family though i do understand loyalty. I also understand hierarchy, humans are higher on the chain and therefore have a more important role in survival. I love animals but I realize they are not priority in life vs. Death.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

What Girls Said 5

• Depends on which family member tbh. If it was my dad I’d save him, but if it was one of my siblings, well... cAtCh mE pLaYiNg FeTch wiTh My DoG LatEr

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, I'd try to save both If I have enough time and the family member can hang on then i'd get the dog first if family member can't the I'd try to save them first.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am adding a third option.
    I would jump to save them both, my death will give them a boost for pulling up.

0|0
    0|0
  • save the dog - your family eats all the Oreos

1|0
    0|0
  • Family, I hate dogs anyway
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes