What to do when my gay bro likes my bf?

Been a few mths since I started dating this guy from my college. Totally sincere. Totally sweet. And it REALLY helps that he has such a fit body (you can see for yourself). So yes, lovemaking with him is always so hot cause i get to enjoy those ripped muscles up close.

But thing is, we always have sex at my place cause his parents are very traditional so having sex at his place is a no no. But at home, i’ve a younger bro who’s gay. And i’ve been noticing that he’s been eyeing and sometimes even casually touching my boyfriend in a flirty way.

I know because I’m kinda close to my bro and I’ve seen how he eyes & flirts with guys he fancies. But what am i to do? Telling him off will strain our family bonds, but i also feel like he’s not respecting some boundaries.

And i do know he has tried to listen in on us lovemaking before. My boyfriend used to sometimes walk around my place topless but i’ve told him not to cause i know my bro will always linger his stares on him.

I love my bro, and my boyfriend. But I seriously don’t want him trying to physically touch or look at my boyfriend like that. It’s kinda disrespectful...

What to do when my gay bro likes my bf?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I am not sure if it helps on humans but in dogs you kick their nuts

I’ve never done that but that’s all I’ve heard from dog owners

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I apologise for the behavior below that Anon dude is following me around harrassing me and Vald just stood up for me and the Anon is now harrassing him. But I apologise to you from myself and for Vald I'm so sorry sir.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Pervy answer is to bond by jerking off to naked pictures together.

For humorous reasons only.

1|0
    0|0
  • Does he skip leg day?

1|0
    0|0
  • You can tell your boyfriend to ignore him

0|0
    0|0
  • help cure his gay.

0|0
    3|1

What Girls Said 4

• Tell your brother it makes you feel awkward when he tries to listen in on you having sex with your boyfriend.

0|1
    0|0
  • im so sorry ah, this sounds like a fanfiction

but maybe tell ur boyfriend to tell him he's a little uncomfortable when he's touchy with him

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell your brother you love him but to have some respect. He will find a man that will suit him eventually.

0|1
    0|0
  • You already asked this

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes