What to do when my gay bro likes my bf?

Been a few mths since I started dating this guy from my college. Totally sincere. Totally sweet. And it REALLY helps that he has such a fit body (you can see for yourself). So yes, lovemaking with him is always so hot cause i get to enjoy those ripped muscles up close.

But thing is, we always have sex at my place cause his parents are very traditional so having sex at his place is a no no. But at home, i’ve a younger bro who’s gay. And i’ve been noticing that he’s been eyeing and sometimes even casually touching my boyfriend in a flirty way.

I know because I’m kinda close to my bro and I’ve seen how he eyes & flirts with guys he fancies. But what am i to do? Telling him off will strain our family bonds, but i also feel like he’s not respecting some boundaries.

And i do know he has tried to listen in on us lovemaking before. My boyfriend used to sometimes walk around my place topless but i’ve told him not to cause i know my bro will always linger his stares on him.

I love my bro, and my boyfriend. But I seriously don’t want him trying to physically touch or look at my boyfriend like that. It’s kinda disrespectful...

What to do when my gay bro likes my bf?

55

Most Helpful Guy

• I am not sure if it helps on humans but in dogs you kick their nuts

I’ve never done that but that’s all I’ve heard from dog owners

Most Helpful Girl

• I apologise for the behavior below that Anon dude is following me around harrassing me and Vald just stood up for me and the Anon is now harrassing him. But I apologise to you from myself and for Vald I'm so sorry sir.