Is he telling the truth?

I’ve had this on & off again relationship with a guy but here lately he’s been distant saying he’s sick and has stuff going on right now but the only problem is he says this every time i ask him where he’s been he says he's been “sleeping the day away” & doesn’t text me until 8 pm and when i tell him my concerns about this he makes me look like a bad guy for even asking

31

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Most likely not telling the truth. Maybe it's an excuse just not to have to deal with anyone, not just you. He could be an introvert and doesn't want to leave his house.

• Thats not likely true he comes over just to barely talk to me and he walks everywhere