Guys, if a girl comes up to you and flirts, would you tell your girlfriend/wife about it?

Lets say an attractive woman came up to you and starts flirting
Would you tell your girlfriend/wife about it afterwards?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • Im a female
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends if i wanna spice up her little bit of jealousy that she has when any kind of female comes in contact with me she wants to kill her. and its sweet of her i like when she does that xD
    then i would say yes
    but mostly i dont do that , because she would have lost her mind , if i told her everything that is happening to me

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 33

• Yeah, I often do just cause I'm a chatterbox. Like just a few weeks ago an acquaintance of mine got all flirty and grabbed my crotch several times. I was very happy. Then I went home and told my wife about it and she got kind of irritated since she knew her and was like, "She shouldn't be grabbing married guys crotch!" But then I was like, "Yeah, but maybe she couldn't help it since I'm so charming." Then we laughed about it. But I like to chat about these things.

0|0
    0|0
    • She was also pretty drunk. But I prefer to just go with the "I'm so charming" viewpoint -- glass half full sort of thing.

• Show All
    • That said my wife is very good about these things. She doesn't get upset. Even with the strip club, later I invited her to come along with me and I think he had more fun than I did. So, given my nature, I just figure I might as well tell her these things as soon as I come home or else it could become a "thing" cause I can't keep these things locked up inside very well. I get excited and want to chat about it.

• I wouldn't bring it up unless it became a recurring thing. If she flirted I'd tell her I was in a relationship and ask her to stop. If she kept it up I'd leave. If she followed me or kept coming back then I'd say something. If it was a minor one-off kind of thing I think telling my girlfriend/wife would cause her to worry over nothing.

3|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the person and circumstances. If it's just a little gun flirt, with nothing meant, I won't say anything. If it was a more serious flirt, and a one time thing, and she's a friend, no. Probably because I'd figure she just made a mistake. But if she kept flirting with me, I would tell my gf/wife.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. id mention it.
    Ill say " hey Alyssa, some thirtsy ass girl try to start up conversation and then try to get flirty. I was like, have you ever been rejected before, bout ta find out taday." Hahahahaha.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can run from her and my ex wife would still accuse me of cheating, even though we both I never cheated on her or ever slept with another woman. Women are just naturally jealous and assume the worst.

I think it's a self defence mechanism, as women bear the burden of pregnancy, can't afford the risk of losing that needed support if there's a possibility of getting pregnant

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't see the option „That would never happen, and even if it did, I wouldn't be able to tell that she is flirting. Besides, I don't have girlfriend.“
    Too much hypothetical question. You can ask me about what I'd do in undead apocalypse, that's way more imaginable to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the situation. Since I don't plan on acting on it I'd just treat it like a regular conversation with a random person, I probably wouldn't even think about it. If it was a funny situation I'd tell her.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Becuz she probly didn't mean anything by it. Girls seem to like going after guys who are taken, but they rarely have any intention. They just wanna see if they can do it. It's a stupid game. I had lots of girls come onto me when I was married. I didn't tell my wife, becuz I knew it would only make her mad, and I knew the girls were just playing.

0|0
    0|0
    • If I'd told my wife every time a girl flirted or came onto me, our marriage wouldve turned into a war.

• I don't know, I want to be completely honest to her, but at the same time, I don't want to stir up some issues.

1|0
    0|0
  • If it was an interesting story sure, why not? If it was something quick and not worth mentioning, wouldn't want to bore my SO.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yea i would. I dont other people seeing it and then telling her about it. It would make her think i was trying to do something else in other people's words.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure. It happens occasionally. I would find it a bit amusing and would definitely tell her about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unless she saw it, no. My wife was the very jealous type, and so is my current girlfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its not that big of a deal Ill just say what happened and move on

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I would. I'd tell her how I rejected the girl and hope that she would appreciate the honesty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most likely but as a bit of humor along the lines of I guess you picked a good one

2|0
    0|0
  • I might if it's conversation worthy or we had a thing where we will talk about that with each other.

1|0
    0|0
  • why would tell her?
    she will angry on me, and I may miss a chance to talk a attractive girl lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, to brag.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd tell it, laughingly

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 7

• Lol, no wife would be actually ready to hear that so men are doing a good job at forgetting to mention it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t think you need to unless it becomes a recurring thing or if the women won’t leave him alone. If anything if ur boyfriend comes and tells u “so yeah this gorgeous women hit on me today” most gfs would be like uhm okaaaaayyy... why r u telling me this. I’d say only tell ur girlfriend if she got touchy or if she won’t leave u alone

0|0
    0|0
  • My husband has told me on a few occasions that a girl has flirted with him just like I tell him when guys flirt with me. We always have a good laugh. Why would you keep that from them?

1|0
    0|0
  • I just tell them if I see it might become a problem.

It would be annoying to them to always mention it. And might make them feel insecure for no reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a female but unless it was a weird or funny I see no point in telling.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's ok to flirt with other girls for boys? But when we girls do it. We are immediately called a ho or slut. I think both should not flirt with others and tell your partner honestly what happend. Honesty is very important in a relationship. And when it is broken it can't be fixed. Same thing with trust.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Ahy would I? There is no point.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why*

• Show All
    • isn't that hiding stuff from your partner?

• No it isn't. There is no point of hurtig or making him mad. I can't control other people and their actions.

Recommended myTakes