Is shyness always bad?

First meeting people etc (please explain why or why not)

29

Most Helpful Guy

• no it's not always bad... it's bad when you're focusing conversation on your own insecurities or when you just aren't able to communicate normally other than that it can only be seen as cute.

ps there will always be people that get annoyed by the smallest things but that shouldn't make you feel like it's your problem hah

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think its always bad to be a bit shy, because it's good to know that he or she can be better to be more open or social with strangers in general. I've always learned that's its okay to be not good at everything, but to improve yourself that you can do better. 😘