Would you still introduce your gf/bf to your WHOLE family if you weren't serious about her/him?

If you werent serious about her/him?
If you dont see them as long term?

Whole family as in parents, aunties, uncles, grandparents, cousins...
  • Yes
  • No

410

Most Helpful Guys

• No. If it's not serious, then it's not serious for the family to meet her. The love that I'm serious with is who I'd prefer to introduce to my family. No one else.

• The general relationship rule is you don't introduce someone you're dating to parents, let alone the entire family unless it is 'the one'. The reason is the family won't understand you bringing a rando to a gathering. They think you're serious about the person you bring.

This is just relationship etiquette.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I would not. Although I wouldn't be in a relationship with someone who I wasn't serious about, anyway.