Did you ever listen to a Bollywood song?

She is Katrina Kaif. Her mother is English and her father is Indian. She also won the Barbie doll competition. She is known for her dance and beauty. She is the 5th child. She is British and went to India to become an actress. Her new film will be released tomorrow on 8th November.

Sheila ki jiwani is an iconic in Bollywood history. This song made her famous. Farah Khan choreographed the song who is also a director.

She is Deepika Padukone. She also worked in Hollywood. She came on the Ellen show. She is getting married to Ranveer Singh, who is also a Bollywood actor. There are many song you can listen. Akon, an American singer, sang a Bollywood song called Chamak Challo and there is a Bollywood version of Stand by me but it is called Dildara. Hrithik Roshan is the best dancer in Bollywood, he is often compared to Michael Jackson and among actress, Katrina Kaif is the best dancer.

914

Most Helpful Guys

• Yup. Of course.. i do enjoy many bollywood songs.. I am an Indian πŸ˜…πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

But no HONEY SINGH SHIT... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ please

• Yeah I do but those 'item songs' you mentioned aren't actually my taste lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• I went through a Bollywood movie phase. Absolutely love them. Very creative people. Some get tired of all the singing dancing around but I just love it.