Did you ever listen to a Bollywood song?

She is Katrina Kaif. Her mother is English and her father is Indian. She also won the Barbie doll competition. She is known for her dance and beauty. She is the 5th child. She is British and went to India to become an actress. Her new film will be released tomorrow on 8th November.

Sheila ki jiwani is an iconic in Bollywood history. This song made her famous. Farah Khan choreographed the song who is also a director.

She is Deepika Padukone. She also worked in Hollywood. She came on the Ellen show. She is getting married to Ranveer Singh, who is also a Bollywood actor. There are many song you can listen. Akon, an American singer, sang a Bollywood song called Chamak Challo and there is a Bollywood version of Stand by me but it is called Dildara. Hrithik Roshan is the best dancer in Bollywood, he is often compared to Michael Jackson and among actress, Katrina Kaif is the best dancer.

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Yup. Of course.. i do enjoy many bollywood songs.. I am an Indian πŸ˜…πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

But no HONEY SINGH SHIT... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ please

1|0
    1|0
  • Yeah I do but those 'item songs' you mentioned aren't actually my taste lol.

1|1
    1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I went through a Bollywood movie phase. Absolutely love them. Very creative people. Some get tired of all the singing dancing around but I just love it.

2|1
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• None of the songs that you added. I prefer slower songs. And I prefer songs with a meaning... unlike Bollywood item numbers

1|0
    0|0
  • I only hear the hindi songs to which i have watched the movie otherwise I'll go with English songs..

1|0
    0|0
  • When I've been to a Indian restaurant. The nice lady who ran the restaurant actually explained the song to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do sometimes actually. I like Yeh Waada Raha

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I do most of the times. Yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Bollywood has better songs than these for sure ✌️

1|1
    0|0
  • No. I have not.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes l do

1|0
    0|0
  • not really

1|0
    0|0
  • Sis I really don't understand how this question fits in relationships.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    But I prefer those slow Bollywood songs not these kind of when I hear one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't handle the style, honestly. The high pitched nasal sounds of the women's voices are enough for me to go insane and shoot myself in the head.

1|0
    0|0
  • Only when I'm eating at Indian restaurants...

2|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• OMG yes I love Ram Chahe Leela, Barso Re, Piya Piya, Nimbooda Nimbooda. I use to watch the romantic Bollywood movies until I caught on realizing its the same love story but with different actors and actresses.

1|0
    0|0
    • you need to watch this film called PK. It is a comedy film about an alien coming on earth and he tries to understand people, cultures, religions, lifestyles. It is a really cute, sweet, heart warming, innocent film, it will make you smile otherwise i will change my name.

• I will definetly watch it!

• Yes! I like Indian movies and like bollywood songs as well
    This one is my favorite!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_MyUGq7pgs

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I movie Once I'd probably rather hang myself

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, and it was LIT!!

1|1
    0|0