How do you vent out your frustrations in a relationship?

How do you communicate with your partner? How do you vent out your frustrations in a relationship?

1225

Most Helpful Guy

• Hold her/cuddle with her, tell her I love her and that I am happy we're together, then tell her what I didn't like in a calm tone of voice, suggesting a better way to do whatever it was or handle whatever it was. I think it's good to do something like this rather than putting her on the defensive by being critical and/or accusatory.

• What a great way to address things in a relationship— discussing while still showing your partner they are valued.

• Thanks, and thanks for the MHO