(guyssss help) He doesn't want to talk to me then why does he look at me alot?

So we was talking on a romantic level and we would talk 2 hours at 3am and he would message me straight away like within 3 minutes everyday. He drove to me 50mins away and we go to the same college and have the same classes.

I recently found out he has a girlfriend who he claims he doesn't like anymore at the time when I didn't know and its his ex when it's not. And said she's controlling

Then she made him block me and he deleted his sc account. Naw he doesn't even talk to me now that she clocked him and when I try to confront he runs away.

I didn't do anything wrong he doesn't want to talk seems like it all he does he keeps looking at me then not notice me. Like he still has feelings.

We had some deep convo as well. If he is crazy like that for me why can't he come clean what he wants and if he wants to talk or not... .
1
1