Do you feel like you attract the same type of guys/girls all the time?

I do feel that way... Sometimes I think I'm caught within a never-ending cycle lol
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Let's see, my first "girlfriend" was a 19 year old German red head married to an Italian guy and they had a daughter. First she cheated on him with me claiming she was getting a divorce. Then she claimed she was cheating on me with another guy and was only using me to make her hubby jealous.
    My second was a year later and was also my guitarist's brand new "wife" of about a couple weeks. She was a Slavic blonde about 23 years old and has had quite a few nervous breakdowns, most often, those are the times she falls in love with me but, when she gets better, she goes back to my guitarist.
    My third and final was about 8 years later. A previously married Hindi woman almost exactly half a year older than me whom I loved and cherished devoutly and who eventually not only stopped fucking me after 3 years, but also started cheating on me after 9 years because the other guy had lots of money!! In fact, the entire time we were seeing each other, she WAS still legally married, but she didn't consider herself married to him anymore because he had a sex change, and then reverted.
    Do any of those sound the same to you? Okay, they were all girls, they all had nice big tits, they were all married at the time and they all let me fuck them for a while but, other than that...

0|0
    0|0
  • Since girls are at first not attracted to any gender. Woman does not experience sexual attraction until they form a strong emotional connection with someone. In general, Woman are not sexually attracted to anyone of any gender, but if an emotional connection is formed with someone else, they may experience sexual attraction towards the specific partner (s).

So, it depends on what type of guys they have emotional connection with.

1|0
    2|0
    • You really don't know a lot about women lol

• Show All
    • That’s false

• @burntgold Which one is false?

Most Helpful Girls

• I notice I attract a lot of sjws, people with weird kinks, and girls. Apparently it's cause I dye my hair, have it shaved on one side, and wear flannels in the winter. Everyone always assumes I'm a lesbian. Not that there's anything wrong with being one I'm just not one.

1|0
    0|0
    • I have the same. I also attract a lot of girls... i am bi... but i actually prefer guys XD (I got dreadlocks... seems to have a similar effect XD)

• @Blackbrowny I wish I had this issue... I'm bi put prefer women :D

• hey lets swap the ones that ask us out... can you send them per e mail? XD

• Yeah... And the problem is, that they get sneakyer and sneakyer one by one. I mean, the first guy was quite obviously and honestly what he was. He even warned me. But after him they have gotten more talented to hide it. They seem like the sweetest and most reliable guys to begin with and then it starts cracking.

Is it so that I happen to like these guys? Or are they really seeing me as an good target? However, I'm done. I have learnt everything I can from these kind of miserable "relationships". I want to skip the rest of these scumbags and find someone who is sweet all the way and not just acting.

0|0
    0|0
    • People tend to advertise their best behaviors. They also tend to change when they think someone deserves bad behavior.

• Show All
    • @cavmanier Well, I do, sometimes. But that hasn't worked either in a way or another.

• Yeah it's not easy. Finding the right person can be an expedition.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 108

• To be completely honest, I rarely attract anyone.

I'm a straight male, and the handful of times I've attracted a girl, they do seem to be the same. They have been the stereotypical "country girl"-which is odd, since I've never lived in a rural area, and I don't have any "rural culture"(I don't like Country Music, I don't wear boots, I don't fish much, and I don't wear Cowboy Hats).

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually no, the women I have attracted have been all kinds of types, many of them opposites from one another. I've actually thought about this, trying to see a pattern, but it seems to be random. From the rebellious bad girl types to the studious and nerdy, to the goofy and child-like etc.

1|0
    0|1
  • Yes, broken people with broken homes and broken hearts akin to mine.

It’s probably because of me, wanting to make other happy and subconsciously pushing away people who are happy in the belief that I will make them unhappy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unfortunately, yes. Often, they just look completely different, but similar behavior in the end. Bad girls love me, but I'm done with them at this point. I've been cheated on too many times, I had only one relationship with a good girl, and she didn't cheat on me, so I'm going to try to find a good girl. I can't be with a bad girl again, especially after what my ex did to me. What did she do? A better question would be "what didn't she do"?

1|1
    0|0
  • Usually a lot of different kind of individuals get attracted but doesn't have the gut to approach themselves and do the extra available shit all the time to make me make the first move. not gonna happen!
    Otherwise.
    Those that dare to approach are most of the times those with ADHD of some funny reason, even men.

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually attract Plain Janes. They usually look like Eunice Harper Higgins on that "Mama's Family" television show. That's if they don't weigh more than 200 pounds. Most of them are overweight.

1|0
    0|0
  • All of the time, without exception. I always end up with the girl that has some sort of dramatic and pretty crazy personality, she always has depression and she is always cold as ice in the bedroom. My friends say it's because I am a healer type where I just attract the sick, I just think I am unlucky!

0|1
    0|0
  • Okay. Sorry in advance for the long opinion.
    Shortly, yes.
    The long version is:
    Yes, because I still have to change my subconscious paradigm. If you don't change your belief systems, your subconscious, which was formed when you were a baby, won't change. You naturally attract what is like your subconscious paradigm. So, if you want to start attracting people that are exactly what you want, then change your subconscious' "safety code"

0|0
    0|0
  • you probably are. study up on attraction... it's a sub conscious thing. you are attracted to what is familiar, even if it was bad for you. It takes conscious work then to learn to manage your possibly poorly guided sub conscious.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kind of. Usually intelligent and nice women fall in love with me. But sometimes I wish when I was younger, more slutty girls would fall in love with me and not only the nice-girl-next-door-type. But now I like it that only high quality women are interested in me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I seem to attract a lot of females. However I do date the same sort of female. Hence why I am single.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hmm... Well I've attracted chubby, lonely, and desperate; chubby, lonely, and desperate; and skinny (later became chubby), lonely and desperate... I'm going with yes.

2|0
    0|0
  • Not always, but there seems to be a set of common characteristics of the majority of women who are drawn to me.

For my part, I have learned to recognize those characteristics quickly, which makes it very easy to get them into bed.

0|0
    0|0
  • at gym i seem to attract mostly weird dudes that just follows me around, some old women, and a few girls.

at work i tend to attract shy, and indecisive type of peoples.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel so, well everyone has a certain arua
    But I didn't get into a relationship to know what are the type of girls that I attracted
    But mostly, girls who takes the first move, which means a confedint type at least

0|0
    0|0
  • I attract all types of women, but I'm only interested in a couple of types, so I don't usually reciprocate their attraction.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah totally

I keep attracting "no one" and i'm hella effective at it

1|2
    0|0
  • Well, you made me think about it. And actually I'm not sure. I've definitely been with women that are not the same type as eachother. But which ones have I actually been attracted to and whether they were the same type or not. Can't remember.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I think I attract people from different cultures and especially from different races. I think it's because I'm seen as weird by my own race and culture but people from different races and cultures can't notice it

0|0
    0|0
  • Kind off.. I get attracted to same kind of girl..
    Her physical feature are
    Stubby..
    BIG eyes
    Pale skin..
    Lazy
    Very talkative
    Bad at physical sports..
    Smart! Always smarter then me..

0|0
    0|0
  • I have found that as long as I keep living my life the same. I attract the same types of girls. Going different places and doing different things. You find and meet other types of people.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know if its just me or what but I tend to atract no gils at all, they will be attracted to the people around me but never me...

0|0
    0|0
  • For the most part yes. I know I dont' wanna sound like a dick, but I just hate it when an unattractive girl thinks she can get me. Cause then that makes me feel like I am unattracrtive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

1|0
    0|0
  • I attract different people. But i always date the same kind of person.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm always changing, so my taste changes. I have never had a type though. I have like 5 types, no less, and probably no more than that.
    Small, upturned nose with slim features, dark hair and dark eyes is one, any skin color.

Dark skin, light eyes, and dark hair, and hourglass is another.

Blonde, light eyes, light skin, and athletic build is another.

Red hair, pale skin with freckles, light eyes, and average build is one.

Dark hair, light eyes, light skin, freckles, and buxom is the fifth one.
    My taste rotates between these for some reason. Probably because appearances aren't all that matter. Also, the only person I've ever been in love with does not fit any of these types. She had one blue eye and one brown, light brown hair, pale skin, was not athletic, and was not well endowed. But she was magnificent to me. Her brain and personality were why.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I seem to attraact a very specific kind of girl. Not that I can complain, because that's pretty much what I am into.

0|0
    0|0
  • Certain personality traits yes, but generally very different physically

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I am sometimes surprised at the variety I once attracted.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you feel that way it's probably because you're never changing yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 46

• I seem to only attract older men who have kids. No idea why. I'll get a message from a guy, I check out his profile, and he turns out to be at least 5-10 years older than me and has one or two young children. I don't know if I'm giving off some weird vibe that I'm into dads or what but...yeah. Lol

0|1
    0|0
    • Many women like men with kids.

I know a single father who had girls literally swarming him because of it.

• That's hilarious.
      I just saw one of your comments on a different question and I was like "She's smart and has a good heart."
      I followed you right away and I'm older with a child. LoL!

• @ChrisTruthseeker haha! see? Every time. 😂Thank you though 😊

• Hmm.. lol this is a funny question. These are the types that were interested in me before.. Mixed , Black, White, Asian, Hispanic, Afghan, and Middle eastern guys. But recently it's a lot of middle Eastern guys. Also all were different , some where different when it came to personalities and level of seriousness. Some were ready to get married others only wanted a fling. I guess I look confident to guys or something but secretly I'm so insecure lol & I wonder wow why do they like me? :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I either attract really creepy perverts, or guys who are old enough to be my grandad and just won't leave me alone! (So innaproapriate!)

However, i sometimes attract cute/hot guys, however they only just stare at me and say hi. But they never ask me out, so i give up on them and think they aren't interested enough

3|1
    0|0
  • Karmic lessons until I learn a harsh reality and swallow bitter truths. Makes me think the universe just wants me to be a sapless life source , have no desire and be detached or alternatively dream too high, risk failure painfully and then arrive at The spiritual destination of ‘detachment ‘. It’s like a catch 22 either way.

0|1
    0|0
  • I usually attract smart cute semi shy guys With reasonably good ethics and who are talkative once they warm up. But then that’s what I’m attracted TO so... lol

2|0
    0|0
  • I feel like I only attract guys who want nothing but sex or nudes. It’s exhausting tbh. It’s also partially my fault though, there have been some really nice guys with whom I wanted to fall in love, but I just wasn’t physically attracted to them.

In girls I don’t think I have attracted anyone yet, but hey, that’ll come. Hopefully ones I’m in college.

0|1
    0|0
  • I learned I attract the same kinds of guys because I don't set my boundaries early enough. I come off submissive and pliable for wayy... too long. By the time year 2 1/2 hits they don't understand that No is a word in my vocabulary. It all becomes a power struggle from there. Super irritating. So I have decided to be more honest with how I feel. They learn I have boundaries way before the 2nd year.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, sort of-

I seem to attract the geeky, quirky guys. They're intelligent, except when it comes to relationships...

Huh, like me. So much for opposites attracting, LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • I attract the same narcissistic, manipulative, mommy and daddy issue having boys and I don’t understand why. Maybe there’s a void or something I’m missing. I grew up with both of my parents, married, and filled with love. This confuses the hell out of me

0|1
    0|0
    • mayb it is about their void. They are attracted to you because they feel you can love them when they never were...

• it's like opposite attract i guess, most narcissist had had a rough past, so if they're attracted to you, it's prob bcs you spiritually have smth that they don't.

• No I get a mix of everything to be honest. Some guys that I would think would never be interested in me end up hitting on me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Absolutely there have been times I like people who are so similar it's crazy. I always end up liking people who always have there nose in a book or someone who is very intelligent since my mother values education a lot since she's a doctor. that might be why I like people who are very witty and intelligent

0|0
    0|0
  • No i definitely attract all kinds of kinds. I feel like the ones that usually end up talking to me and trying to conquistarme are usually the jealous/posessive types tho.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm, guys my age that want to fuck me, teenage boys that actually want a relationship though I'm too old for them, creepy older men being attracted to me, and men that know they can't have me but check me out when they have the chance to. . . Yep

0|0
    0|0
  • Every guy I have dated so far have been pretty different from each other

0|0
    0|0
  • I’ve not attracted many people in a romantic sense, but I do have lots of very different people as friends. Does that count?

0|0
    0|0
  • Not looks wise but they always turn out to be liars! So personality wise definitely!

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel like I attract people towards me who want to use me for whatever it is mostly sex then they get bored and leave for another girl that's why I stop and I am not putting up with this bs anymore.

0|0
    0|0
    • Good for you!! Find a real one :)

• Show All
    • @Redemerald Yes! I made a mistake I dated a guy for 3 years for his personality I never wanted to have sex with him, and the sex was bad and at the end of it I realize he was probably a sociopath with narcissistic traits and he never had the personality I like about him because it was facade for him to get with me. Now I am more iffy with guys I date and I wait and see their true colors because I am not wasting 3 years to figure out if someone manipulating me or not.

• Yes that's good to wait and see who the person really is. Also attraction is important in a relationship so I'd say that you should be with someone who you find attractive. I don't want to be shallow and focus on looks but beauty is in the eye of the beholder and for me I really have to be attracted to my partner or else I don't see my relationship being successful when it comes to the intimacy. Which basically makes for a bad relationship or a relationship with problems

• I attract different people but I tend to get attracted to the same kind thus I always end up with the same type of guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • don't really attract many guys lol but the ones who do end up showing interest... they're a varied bunch haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, and I’m happy with the guys I attract. They’re great people usually

1|0
    0|0
  • Kind of but I attract too many emotional guys and I can’t deal with boys who are too needy/clingy/emotional

0|0
    0|0
  • Smart, shy guys 😁
    They are nice but i preferred my guy, he is kinda sporty and not shy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I only attract broke unsuccessful losers. Why? I have no idea.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I always seem to attract the non-existent type. You know, the kind that never talk to you or notice you?

0|0
    0|0
  • Apparently I’ve been an equal opportunity attracter. For better or worse.

0|0
    0|0
  • kind and smart guys like me but the mean and gamer guys hate me lol

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Not really. I attract different ethnicities though

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so, but to be fair only have one boyfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it’s more about dating someone with similar interests and perspectives

0|0
    0|0
  • I think i have a type 😂 and its NERDY GUYS omg...

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes