Do you feel like you attract the same type of guys/girls all the time?

I do feel that way... Sometimes I think I'm caught within a never-ending cycle lol
  • Yes
  • No

48110

Most Helpful Guys

• Let's see, my first "girlfriend" was a 19 year old German red head married to an Italian guy and they had a daughter. First she cheated on him with me claiming she was getting a divorce. Then she claimed she was cheating on me with another guy and was only using me to make her hubby jealous.
    My second was a year later and was also my guitarist's brand new "wife" of about a couple weeks. She was a Slavic blonde about 23 years old and has had quite a few nervous breakdowns, most often, those are the times she falls in love with me but, when she gets better, she goes back to my guitarist.
    My third and final was about 8 years later. A previously married Hindi woman almost exactly half a year older than me whom I loved and cherished devoutly and who eventually not only stopped fucking me after 3 years, but also started cheating on me after 9 years because the other guy had lots of money!! In fact, the entire time we were seeing each other, she WAS still legally married, but she didn't consider herself married to him anymore because he had a sex change, and then reverted.
    Do any of those sound the same to you? Okay, they were all girls, they all had nice big tits, they were all married at the time and they all let me fuck them for a while but, other than that...

• Since girls are at first not attracted to any gender. Woman does not experience sexual attraction until they form a strong emotional connection with someone. In general, Woman are not sexually attracted to anyone of any gender, but if an emotional connection is formed with someone else, they may experience sexual attraction towards the specific partner (s).

So, it depends on what type of guys they have emotional connection with.

• You really don't know a lot about women lol

• That’s false

• @burntgold Which one is false?

Most Helpful Girls

• I notice I attract a lot of sjws, people with weird kinks, and girls. Apparently it's cause I dye my hair, have it shaved on one side, and wear flannels in the winter. Everyone always assumes I'm a lesbian. Not that there's anything wrong with being one I'm just not one.

• I have the same. I also attract a lot of girls... i am bi... but i actually prefer guys XD (I got dreadlocks... seems to have a similar effect XD)

• @Blackbrowny I wish I had this issue... I'm bi put prefer women :D

• hey lets swap the ones that ask us out... can you send them per e mail? XD

• Yeah... And the problem is, that they get sneakyer and sneakyer one by one. I mean, the first guy was quite obviously and honestly what he was. He even warned me. But after him they have gotten more talented to hide it. They seem like the sweetest and most reliable guys to begin with and then it starts cracking.

Is it so that I happen to like these guys? Or are they really seeing me as an good target? However, I'm done. I have learnt everything I can from these kind of miserable "relationships". I want to skip the rest of these scumbags and find someone who is sweet all the way and not just acting.

• People tend to advertise their best behaviors. They also tend to change when they think someone deserves bad behavior.

• @cavmanier Well, I do, sometimes. But that hasn't worked either in a way or another.

• Yeah it's not easy. Finding the right person can be an expedition.