Is it wrong to break up/divorce someone due to their change in physical appearance In a way that causes you to no longer be attracted to them?

I was having this conversation what's a few of the girls about this subject about a guy breaking up with cheating on his girlfriend because she had gained so much weight because she was apparently very attractive and skinny when he first met her and one of them disagreed with that and calling the guy "shallow" stating that if the guy truly loved her, then he would stay with her no matter what she looks like and I stated that physical attraction place a big role and deciding whether or not you date or marry someone.

And of course the same way can go if a girl dates a guy and he suddenly makes a drastic change in his appearance that causes her to not be attracted to him anymore but my thing is the reason why I totally agree with this is because when your partner's physical appearance changes for the worst, that's not who you met at first you were attracted to them so are people supposed to stay with that person just because they still love them despite the fact whether or not they are attracted to them?
7
4