What is the minimum or maximum you would want your significant other to spend for gifts on you on Christmas?

• Between $20 and $100.
  • Between $100 and $200.
  • Between $200 and $500.
    Vote C
  • Between $500 and $1000.
    Vote D
  • Over $1000.
    Vote E

1514

What Girls Said 15

• I've spent around $250 on my boyfriend this year, and I'd probably only want him to spend max $100 on me. Doesn't help that his birthday is super close to Christmas

• Whatever they can afford and feel comfortable with. I don't really care about monetary amounts when it comes to gifts. With my exes, I would spend from $50-100 for their gifts. I made sure to tell them that they didn't have to spend that much on me though, I just left it completely up to them.

• I would say minimum 100 euros, I'm used to have expensive gifts on Christmas and small gifts all years around so if he don't spend much I would feel like he don't care for me at all.

• I feel wildly uncomfortable if anyone spends over $100 on me.
    I have a friend who took me to Disney and paid for the when thing and didn't let me pay for meals or anything it was an amazing trip but I was also losing my mind

• The price doesn't matter to me as long as some thought went into it, but Id also be uncomfortable accepting a very expensive gift from a SO, so Im okay with a cheap gift.

• We can barely afford rent so I expect nothing more than like a £15 Soap and Glory gift set from Boots lmao

• One million dollars. But seriously for me it isn’t really about the money to me shows that they care.

• I think around like $50 is ok for normal presents unless its something chte like concert/ travel tickets or something he knows u rlly wanted like a new instrument kr something then like a few hundred

• I wouldn't expect them to spend anything on me, Christmas isn't about gifts (as materialistic as it's become these days) spending time together would be more than enough.

• I dunno a minimum, like even something e makes himself could be sweet. Maximum £100.

• Any price as long as it is something that I like or use.

• i really would prefer to give than get but this is my opinion.

• Nothing

• 20-50

• Tbh just feed me tho

What Guys Said 14

• Nothing. Just spending time with me and cooking a great Christmas meal together - and then eating it slowly, languidly - is better than any material thing. Time is the most expensive commodity there is anyway.

• To be honest I'd be happy if she dressed in a sexy santa outfit and gave me a blowjob on the floor, under the Christmas tree. That's probably not going to happen though, because we're going to her parents place for Christmas.

• l would rather have the girl that l more than love and care about with me that would be the best gift for me and she can have what ever she wishes for her Christmas but she has told me that love does not cost a penny

• I would like a gift that costs between $64 and $65 including tax.

Seriously though, I appreciate handmade gifts that have personal messages and photos in them more than a regular store bought one.

• I dont care. Something meaningful that they've thought about, if anything.

• 10% of what I spent to one dollar less than I spent

• nothing why does she have to but me gifts to celebrate someone else's birthday?

• Nothing. Don't get me anything. Just spend time with me. That's all I'd want.

• No min or maximum, as long as it means something

• $0...

• ZERO ……..

• between $25 to $100

• We have a $15 max

• £0 as I it is just useless spend of money and usually it not what you won't or able to use!

She gets nothing and I get same nothing and, if she buys something I will get very angry and will have to buy her something and it will be something she does not need on purpose.

Yes, we happily could celebrate eat Turkey and all that, just all has to be eaten that day and nothing thrown away.

I just do not get all this Christmas spending spree nonsense.