Is it ok that I do not want a girlfriend or a wife never in my life?

• Yes
  • No

312

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes and you might change your mind later, considering you are very young 18-24 if that is your real age range.

Most Helpful Guys

• Why wouldn't it be ok? If you really don't want a girlfriend or wife in your life then don't ever bother to look for one or get one, it's as simple as that. How come you don't want a girlfriend or wife in your life? Is it because of the costs involved? Too concerned they might cheat on you one day if you had them or that you don't ever want to deal with a breakup or divorce? Or maybe you prefer the freedom of flying solo instead? I mean whatever floats your boat, just go out there and have fun!

• To answer your questions , I want to stay single for a little bit of everything you mentioned. But the most significant reason is that I understand I am not attractive to women. Someone meets a lot of women in his day or week. At the end of the day you can tell if women find you attractive by these little looks thry give... lol.

• I say just do whatever you want to do instead of worrying about it or worry what others think of you. You know what they say? Time is of the essence. You only live once. So just make the most of it.

One biggest misconception many people have is that they think the battle is all over and won once they are in a relationship and settled, and boy are they dead wrong. It's an ongoing, tough and long process that both partners have to go through, lots of compromising, communication, cooperation, sacrifices, patience they'll need to keep their relationship going, otherwise it's going to get rusty and become stale and then slowly, little by little it all crumbles and falls apart because both partners didn't work together and put in the time, the effort, and give each other the attention that they both needed. So keep that in mind, even if somebody gets into a relationship, the battle isn't over, IT HAS ONLY BEGUN with new and greater challenges ahead that two people must face together.

• I'm not in to all that married nonsense to. It s not 19 century anymore.

I'm not saying no to sex and short relationships...

Just not 'married and with kids' situation...
    There is nothing in it for a man anymore even sex is non existent after few first years, only she gets it all, especially, if you divorce with kids...