Is it ok that I do not want a girlfriend or a wife never in my life?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes and you might change your mind later, considering you are very young 18-24 if that is your real age range.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Why wouldn't it be ok? If you really don't want a girlfriend or wife in your life then don't ever bother to look for one or get one, it's as simple as that. How come you don't want a girlfriend or wife in your life? Is it because of the costs involved? Too concerned they might cheat on you one day if you had them or that you don't ever want to deal with a breakup or divorce? Or maybe you prefer the freedom of flying solo instead? I mean whatever floats your boat, just go out there and have fun!

0|0
    0|0
    • To answer your questions , I want to stay single for a little bit of everything you mentioned. But the most significant reason is that I understand I am not attractive to women. Someone meets a lot of women in his day or week. At the end of the day you can tell if women find you attractive by these little looks thry give... lol.

• I say just do whatever you want to do instead of worrying about it or worry what others think of you. You know what they say? Time is of the essence. You only live once. So just make the most of it.

One biggest misconception many people have is that they think the battle is all over and won once they are in a relationship and settled, and boy are they dead wrong. It's an ongoing, tough and long process that both partners have to go through, lots of compromising, communication, cooperation, sacrifices, patience they'll need to keep their relationship going, otherwise it's going to get rusty and become stale and then slowly, little by little it all crumbles and falls apart because both partners didn't work together and put in the time, the effort, and give each other the attention that they both needed. So keep that in mind, even if somebody gets into a relationship, the battle isn't over, IT HAS ONLY BEGUN with new and greater challenges ahead that two people must face together.

• I'm not in to all that married nonsense to. It s not 19 century anymore.

I'm not saying no to sex and short relationships...

Just not 'married and with kids' situation...
    There is nothing in it for a man anymore even sex is non existent after few first years, only she gets it all, especially, if you divorce with kids...

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• i think it's matter of age i personnally had the same feeling as you before i rather stay alone than be in relation with commitments but that changed with time i guess you still young and free so live as you please now and slowly you will see that everyone is not complete if there isn't someone in your life you will change your mine sooner or later and don't bother yourself about is it normal or no

0|0
    0|0
  • There is nothing wrong with it at all. You do you. Be happy with yourself and life.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Yes, though like someone else said, you COULD change your mind in the future (not saying you will) e. g. I personally don't want to have any children, but I may not fell like that in the future.

0|1
    0|0
  • i used to say that too... now i don't think i'll ever date a woman sane enough to become my wife. lol

0|1
    0|0
  • It's weird..
    Not wanting wife is good... But not wanting girlfriend is weird

0|2
    0|0
  • It is safe. I mean in every aspect. But doubt you will be able to keep your feelings caged forever

0|0
    0|0
  • Thats your choice would you like a guy or you want no one

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you gay?

0|2
    0|0
  • Yeah, dude.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as you fuck something that is fine

0|0
    0|0
    • I do not want that either. I am straight but I am out of the game.

• That is your choice. You have free will.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's totally okay to be gay.

And before you start denying it, you didn't feel the need to say you didn't want ANYONE or a spouse, in your life. You were asking about how you don't want women. You are gay.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I should clarify that. But I am straight. I said " a girlfriend or a wife " , because i have never wanted guys anyway.

• Show All
    • It wouldn't matter if I was. Typically guys like you don't get any impetus from strangers.

• Because you said I am gay and all this stuff and I thought , '' he must know from the human psyche this guy''.

Recommended myTakes