Would you be fine with infidelity if you had the appearance of the perfect couple?

Would you be fine with infidelity from your SO if you had the appearance of a perfect couple. Some aspects of it would be good looking children, an SO that people would think is a catch, a good job, nice house and car, respected in your community etc. And most of your friends are envious of your relationship from an outsider perspective.
The perfect couple
The perfect couple
  • YES
    Vote A
  • NO
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Anyone who trades in their integrity for ANYTHING, should drown in their own blood!

0|0
    0|0
  • only if the kind infidelity that has lots of kinky shit like bdsm, gangbangs, threesomes, orgies, and other crazy wild and kinky shit then i don't c why not lol

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No, that doesn't make any sense to me... who cares what other people think if I'm miserable? I have absolutely no desire to stay in a relationship with a cheater. I couldn't care less about how my relationship looks from the outside, I would much prefer having the confidence and self-respect to leave an unfaithful partner.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• No, are you joking? I'd rather be single and openly miserable than live a saccharine lie.

0|0
    0|0
  • Infidelity hurts people in the relationship, not what other people think of it lol

0|0
    0|0
  • fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck no!

0|0
    0|0
  • Melania Trump seems fine with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • He'd probably love it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm NEVER fine with infidelity.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I'd want to kill them.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think I think saying no is the best thought

0|0
    0|0
  • of course not

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes