Would you be fine with infidelity if you had the appearance of the perfect couple?

Would you be fine with infidelity from your SO if you had the appearance of a perfect couple. Some aspects of it would be good looking children, an SO that people would think is a catch, a good job, nice house and car, respected in your community etc. And most of your friends are envious of your relationship from an outsider perspective.
The perfect couple
The perfect couple
  • YES
  • NO

113

Most Helpful Guys

• Anyone who trades in their integrity for ANYTHING, should drown in their own blood!

• only if the kind infidelity that has lots of kinky shit like bdsm, gangbangs, threesomes, orgies, and other crazy wild and kinky shit then i don't c why not lol

Most Helpful Girl

• No, that doesn't make any sense to me... who cares what other people think if I'm miserable? I have absolutely no desire to stay in a relationship with a cheater. I couldn't care less about how my relationship looks from the outside, I would much prefer having the confidence and self-respect to leave an unfaithful partner.