Why do girls read more into what a guys says then what he is saying?

This means why do girls asume guys speak a totally different language. This is for anonymous girls an guys comment on this problem that's still happening
  • Cuz they have been cheated on
    Vote A
  • Cuz of daddy complex
    Vote B
  • Cuz of bad family
    Vote C
  • Cuz they dont really. Listen
    Vote D
  • Cuz they want to Beleive a guy is saying the worst
    Vote E
  • Cuz they like conflict
    Vote F
  • Cuz. They have way. To many insecurities
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• I think it is because we are told... time and time again... by media, friends, family, society etc... that guys (and girls) don’t mean what they say. And it needs to be interrupted to be understood. 🙄

0|1
    0|0
  • Because some men, not all men mind you, can be cryptic and don't tell you the whole truth. I for one, can sense bs and will call it out when it's served to me. When I do, I'm deemed fiery, quick tempered and argumentative. I've learned to just pause, think and then calmly react. It always catches them off guard.

0|1
    0|0
  • None of the above.
    It's very unusual to find a stand up guy who's a strait talker, there's a motive behind every word that a guy speaks, reading into what a guy says is the only way to find out what's on his mind.

0|0
    0|1
  • Women tend to overthink things themselves and always mean more than what we are trying them say so I think we just assume men are doing it too

0|1
    0|0
  • Cause they're girls.
    They're used to doing that so they expect men to do the same.

0|3
    0|0
  • To many insecurities in my life, and i am very careful now.

0|1
    0|0
  • We dont wanna be hurt.. again

0|1
    0|0
  • Voted a

0|1
    0|0
  • Because their mind works like that. Girls may say something with hidden meanings so they're probably thinking that guys may do the same.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Because they do. They use words completely differently.

“I’m thick” or “Curvy” - means I’m fat

“Money isn’t important to me” - means money is important to me that’s why I mentioned it.

“It’s getting late” - means we’re not having sex tonight

“We’re in an on again off again relationship” - means I keep this moron around until someone better shows up.

1|2
    0|0
  • Because they have way too many insecurities and don't think things through logically half the time. Of course, many guys do the same thing, so...

0|1
    0|0
  • A lot of women tend to overthink and over-interpret because I think it's in their nature and insecurities only reinforce that behavior.

0|1
    0|0
  • she was jerked over

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes