Why is it wrong for an 18 yr old to plan a marriage with a 30 Yr old, if he/she loves him/her?

I'm just curious. I mean just ur opinions and not bcs of what others think that influence ur thinking.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• I think marriage is a little premature. They shpuld see how it goes for a few tears before that.
    They're both adults, they can choose how they live. But you do change a lot around 18 as you finish school and move into working or university. Whether they would feel the same in a couple of years only they woukd know

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it’s a little young to make that big of a decision. Not to say it wouldn’t work, I’d just be nervous for the 18 year old.

1|0
    0|0
    • 4d

Or 20 years old and 40 years old

• Show All
    • 4d

I'll try and fix it

• It's not wrong just stupid you will end up becoming there carer as they are so much further in life

1|0
    0|0
    • 4d

what if humans didn't count ages, like long time ago? Without all the technology and stuff

• 4d

What are you talking about they where days that marriages where not done for love either so the point is pointless

• 4d

oh yeah hehe

• Yes, it is. She's not mature enough to make that kind of life-changing decision or commitment. I'll give it 2 years before she cheats or bails.

1|0
    0|0
  • An 18 year old is just an older teen. The chances of that relationship lasting anymore than a few years is minimal.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's not wrong. It's not right. It just is.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just so you do he math.. 36 equals 60!

1|0
    0|0
  • didn't know it was wrong

1|0
    0|0
  • This is just a matter of personal preference. Not everyone is on the same level regarding maturity and preparation. It's also different from culture to culture.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Because her brain hasn't fully developed, on average. Plenty of temptations in the future.

And if that 18-year-old is a guy and the marriage ends with divorce, he'll lose more than just money.

He'll lose his life.

1|0
    0|0
  • Women now want to advance in their careers and then settle down. People like the idea of having fun and being unrestrained until they reach their late 20s. I think if you are certain of him and he's financially stable, go for it.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes