Wht is your definition of “wifey material “?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• If you EVER use the word, "wifey" then you are NOT WIFE material.
    That's all I have to say.

2|0
    0|1
    • 3d

What?

• Show All
    • 3d

That’s what tf they call it what else you want me to use ?

• 3d

When I was growing up, a 'wifey' was considered like an 'almost wife', like she did all the wife duties with no title, i. e the man wouldn't marry her.
      I would not want that for girls I know, you know?

• Respectful, not fat, not a slut, good mom qualities like being caring. Thats all it takes to make me get very interested in a girl.

1|0
    0|0
  • A woman I'm attracted to that has good personality traits with not so many bad ones that's not off putting and that we are compatible with eatchother

0|0
    0|0
  • When her attractive personality traits outweigh her unattractive ones.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wifey or wife?
    Here are the levels:
    Wife: Married, REALLY married, legally binding.

Fiancee: Commitment to marriage made, but if it's longer than a year in length, she's just a wifey with a ring.

Girlfriend: Officially "dating", but it's openly admitted there is no commitment.

Wifey: Regular first fucktoy. The guy might have some feelings for her, but not really deep ones. If he cared, he'd have married her and stopped making lame excuses. So he'll keep the convenient pussy around until he finds a woman he actually wants. Lower than girlfriend because the girlfriend isn't being just held in place and its honestly admitted that the man isn't formally committed.

Side chick: A part-time fuck.

Ho: Just some skank he picked up at the bar, one night of pussy then forget her.

So, "wifey material" would be a sad, desperate, probably stupid girl who is happy to let a man just fuck her long-term without any real commitment.

1|0
    0|0
  • Caring, smart, empathetic, sexually reserved and picky, respectable, territorial.

0|0
    0|0
  • Loyal, faithful, supportive, respectful, and honest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone caring, supportive, understanding, available.

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone I deem worthy of marrying

0|0
    0|0
  • So romantic.. Drinking a pouring lovs type

0|0
    0|0
  • 1 - Danielle Fishel
    2 - Megan Trainor

0|0
    0|0
  • Hold on let me check with MGTOW on that. OK back, zero, there is no definition.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Me. A good woman a man can fall in love with who is also a sound investment long term for marraige and kids until death they do part.

0|1
    0|0
  • Waifu*

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes