Guys, is it a turn off if your girlfriend wants you to make more money so she can be a housewife?

Been seeing this guy for a little while and things are going well and I'm serious about marriage as an end goal. I really want to be a housewife. I think I have all the essential traits - amazing cook, enjoy cleaning and organizing, I like designing spaces (artsy), and I'm ultra feminine, nurturing, submissive but assertive, responsible and rational, love to take care of my man, love sex and I'm a bit of freak, I'm great with kids and can't wait to be a mother. I enjoy my work too but I would easily trade in career to be a wife and mother, as long as he is a good leader.

But I want to stay in my current location and its not the cheapest place to live. Do you think its too much to encourage the guy I end up with to find a higher paying job if he isn't already there yet? Not in a nagging way but just to share the kind of life I think we could have when that conversation is appropriate

011