My girlfriend and I were broken up for 6 months, but are back together. She slept with someone within a month of our split, and it bothers me. Help?

So I know I can’t be upset with her, we weren’t together, but it does bother me that she slept with someone within a month of our break up. I commend her for her honesty, she didn’t tell me cause she wanted to hurt me, but because she wants to be totally honest with me. She said she did it because she was trying to get over me and never had any real feelings for the guy. I really love her, and I understand we were broken up, but it bothers me that she slept with someone that soon after our split. I waited almost two months before I even went on a date. Any advice? Insight? We’ve been back together for nearly 6 months now, and she’s the girl I plan on marrying. I don’t think talking to her about it will do any good because it won’t change what happened, and it will probably just turn into an argument.

23