In a relationship or marriage, whoever loves and cares the most tends to feel loved and cared for the lease by the other person? True or false?

Why you think that often happens in a relationship or marriage if you think its true? LOL
  • True.
  • False.
  • Other.
    Vote C

23

Most Helpful Girl

• There is some truth to that but then again there are some people who love someone so much that they can't see any fault in what they do so they turn blind to beung treated wrong and still feel loved. Those type of people are just in denial

Most Helpful Guy

• I think people just "feel" it's true because people express their emotions differently. So one might say "I call and tell him I love him all the time, but he never calls me just to say I love you" or "I constantly do whatever she asks or wants, but she never offers to help me with anything"