In a relationship or marriage, whoever loves and cares the most tends to feel loved and cared for the lease by the other person? True or false?

Why you think that often happens in a relationship or marriage if you think its true? LOL
In a relationship or marriage, whoever loves and cares the most tends to feel loved and cared for the lease by the other person? True or false?
  • True.
    Vote A
  • False.
    Vote B
  • Other.
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• There is some truth to that but then again there are some people who love someone so much that they can't see any fault in what they do so they turn blind to beung treated wrong and still feel loved. Those type of people are just in denial

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think people just "feel" it's true because people express their emotions differently. So one might say "I call and tell him I love him all the time, but he never calls me just to say I love you" or "I constantly do whatever she asks or wants, but she never offers to help me with anything"

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 2

• Often people emphasizes on "fairness." So in a sense they are expecting at least same if not more from the others too.

0|0
    0|0
  • So very true I do everything my wife ask and more but all I get is yelled at and bitched at and never do anything right

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes