Is it okay if I go to a female friend for attention when my S. O doesn't give me any?

My girlfriend has been barely texting me lately, it's been 9 hours since I sent her a love letter and she hasn't responded yet, but her Snapscore is still increasing meaning she is active...
On average, I send her 20 messages while she sent me only 4 this week, she isn't telling me why and it made me feel pretty sad and unappreciated
So I went to a girl friend of mine for support and attention, because thinking about my girlfriend ignoring me is heartbreaking and I need to forget about it somehow
Is that okay? I have emotional needs and my S. O doesn't seem to wanna fulfill them :( I just don't want to be sad...

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• No. That’s a really good way to ruin your relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say no, but I do it I hang with my male friends when I want male attention. However I’m not attracted to my male friends. I only want my boyfriend

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Isn't that what friends are for?

Just don't cheat on your SO. Or do cheat and fall in love with someone who meets your emotional and sexual needs? Whatever, you get my point.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes