Is it okay if I go to a female friend for attention when my S. O doesn't give me any?

My girlfriend has been barely texting me lately, it's been 9 hours since I sent her a love letter and she hasn't responded yet, but her Snapscore is still increasing meaning she is active...
On average, I send her 20 messages while she sent me only 4 this week, she isn't telling me why and it made me feel pretty sad and unappreciated
So I went to a girl friend of mine for support and attention, because thinking about my girlfriend ignoring me is heartbreaking and I need to forget about it somehow
Is that okay? I have emotional needs and my S. O doesn't seem to wanna fulfill them :( I just don't want to be sad...

21