Is this weird way to start a relationship? Does it seem sketchy? Or could it just be we both were shy and scared to approach one another?

when we worked with each other we never approached each other or flirt with each other but we had small talk, eye contact. Three years later Sine he quit the job, but we stayed friends on instagram and all it took was him liking my picture and me liking his and we were back in touch and now we’re dating lol.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• No not really that's pretty basic

0|0
    0|0
    • Right I don't know if my friend is jealous or something but she Keeps saying how I was “easy” for him to get and Keeps asking me why he never approached me when we worked together so In other words she thinks it’s sketchy but it’s like she doesn’t know it’s 2018 or something lol. We show we like each other differently now. It use to be in person but with social media, Texting, FaceTime and even a simple double tap on Instagram we flirt and approach each other differently. Nothing sketchy about it we just were too nervous To do it face to face. Which most people are these days when it comes to who you like and dating simply because we know it’s ways we can do it without going up to them and risk being turned down face to face vs over a dm. Face to Face Is a harder pill to swallow.

What Girls Said 1

• it seems ok, just like you guys were too shy then

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes