If I haven’t heard from her in a month is it safe to assume she doesn’t want anything to do with me?

There was this girl that I used to work with, we got along pretty well and we had gotten closer just before she left the place I was working at to go to another. Anyways after she had left about 11 months passed by since we had last talked and a month ago I texted her to try and get back in touch with her, she responded and we texted for a while and talked about her new store she worked at and how I wanted to go see her which she said she would have loved, I told her to let me know a day that was good and she ended up inviting me to go eat with her just the two of us. Unfortunately I couldn’t make it that day so then I offered to do something the following week to which she didn’t reply, I just assumed she was busy but then two weeks passed by and so I texted her again just to see how things were, again she texted back and seemed happy to hear from me but then once again she stopped replying mid conversation. The next day I decided to just ask for a second and last time if she would want to hang out sometime and she never even replied back. That was last thing I sent her on the 29th of October of this year, now it’s December and I haven’t talked to her since then. I wanted to try and get ahold of her again but at this point I started to feel it wouldn’t be worth it since it seems like she obviously did not care to continue talking to me.

32