In need of help pretty please?

What does my friends with benefits want?

- He calls me his girl but introduces me to his mum as his friend & then a girl he brought home, even though we've met before.
- He now calls our "hangouts" "dates" & he pays for everything
- He doesn't like it when other guys flirt with me
- His phone is getting replaced so he gave me 2 ways of contacting him - facebook and temporary number
- He tells me that 2 weeks of not seeing me feels like a lifetime
- He took me back to his but he didn't want to have sex.
- We're super affectionate in public during the day, night & at parties.
- He said that he's physically attracted to me but he's more attracted to me as a whole person.
- When I start treating him like he's my boyfriend e. g. holding him so he wouldn't leave for work, kissing his hands when he's holding me. He called me cute and was smiling
- And one of his favourite ways of having sex is when we go slow, holding each other's hand, looking into each others eyes and kissing.

And the thing is, we were only friends for 1 work shift... But we were always flirting like crazy.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• From what you say, it sounds like there's more than friends with benefits between both of you. He's affectionate and caring, enjoys your company. Maybe he's afraid of committment.
    I'd give it time, work those wiles on him, and who knows.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Simple

0|0
    0|0
  • i got a female friend in the same case
    they were "exclusive" because he is very jealous but never admited they were really
    after some years he finnaly admited it and he has predented her to her familly ad his girlfriend

mybe he is not ready to admit it but want it

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not what he wants-- it's what he *doesn't* want. And that's a label. Commitment. Because, well... most guys don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • bit funny maybe he wants just the sex and no commint to really just staying with just you keeping it open i would just ask him

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah you two are definitely more than just friends with benefits

0|0
    0|0
  • very strange

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe he is starting to develop feelings

0|0
    0|0
  • people who do "sex buddies", make me sick

1|0
    0|0
  • That's not a question.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• That's not a question.
    Also if it's just a screw buddy there shouldn't be any other questions about it

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes