Girls, how would you take someones question, "what do you want/expect out of our messaging?"?

I have been talking to this girl for over a month now and I rather like her quite a bit. We talk nearly every night for at least two hours. Often times they're heading towards three or four hours. The subjects range about from work, to family, food, books we've read, depression, romantic experience, favorite places and the like. We've exchanged pictures as well. These conversations are commonly a bright spot in my evenings.

Originally how these started was as response to a post I responded to. She had initiated it all but I asked about perhaps getting an opportunity to know her better. So we moved it to a private chat on different platform. Fast forward to now. I honestly did not expect this to have gone more than two days.

What I'd like from these conversations is, for them to continue and to lead to becoming friends in real life. Then maybe more, way, way down the line.

Other things: she's trans, I fear boring or offending, I've initiated 4/5 of our chats, I never strike up conversations without actual discussion topics, I end them if it dropped off, always use immaculate grammer and spelling there, never move to a headier or more personal topics unless she brings up the subject or its an obvious transition point, neither of us has been in a relationship, we live about a full day of driving apart, both early 20's and both are rather extreme introverts.

1