Did you hear about Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas's wedding?

Priyanka Chopra is Miss World, Bollywood and Hollywood actress and a singer. She sings in English. Nick Jonas is also an international singer. There is a huge age gap. Priyanka is 36 and Nick is 26. Priyanka is 10 years older. Nick is going to get more fans since there are more than 1 billion people in India. They had two weddings, one Hindu wedding and a Christian wedding. I think after Meghan and Harry, their wedding is also a very modern wedding and had made a history. Nick is so lucky to have Miss World as his wife. They got married 2 days ago in India, in Jodhpur. They got married in a palace.

Priyanka with her mother, her mum sent her pic to Miss World contest without asking!
Priyanka with her mother, her mum sent her pic to Miss World contest without asking!

Priyanka's cousin Parineeti Chopra is also standing on the right side
Priyanka's cousin Parineeti Chopra is also standing on the right side
Parineeti Chopra is also a Bollywood actress. She is on the right side with brown hair.

I really wish Priyanka's father was alive. It was his dream to see his daughter become an international singer.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I wonder if they served curry or cheese burgers?

0|0
    0|0
  • May be

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup one indian girl taken by foreigner

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 5

• It's nice to know they are happy but i have no interest in it haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah...

1|0
    0|0
  • No.. don’t really care about nick jonas 🤷‍♀️

0|1
    1|1
  • That sounds wonderful!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Well duh.

0|0
    0|0
    • 5d

That was my man for so long but I’m so happy for them. They look good together.

Recommended myTakes