Did you hear about Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas's wedding?

Priyanka Chopra is Miss World, Bollywood and Hollywood actress and a singer. She sings in English. Nick Jonas is also an international singer. There is a huge age gap. Priyanka is 36 and Nick is 26. Priyanka is 10 years older. Nick is going to get more fans since there are more than 1 billion people in India. They had two weddings, one Hindu wedding and a Christian wedding. I think after Meghan and Harry, their wedding is also a very modern wedding and had made a history. Nick is so lucky to have Miss World as his wife. They got married 2 days ago in India, in Jodhpur. They got married in a palace.

Priyanka with her mother, her mum sent her pic to Miss World contest without asking!

Priyanka's cousin Parineeti Chopra is also standing on the right side
Parineeti Chopra is also a Bollywood actress. She is on the right side with brown hair.

I really wish Priyanka's father was alive. It was his dream to see his daughter become an international singer.

53