I'm mad that he doesn't care/how am I going to survive the party?

To make this as short as humanly possible.
-I asked a guy out, he said no but was really brutal about it
-My ex friend rubbed it in my face
-I got mad at them both for treating me badly
-I ended up being the bad guy
-I haven't spoken to them for a long time and don't plan to
-I still have some feelings for the guy (Which I know is silly because of how he acted, I still care because we were friends and it was the first time I ever felt so strongly about someone.)

My problem is I was getting over it, however I'm friends with his sister so once in a while she'll mention him. Apparently he's forgotten about the whole thing. Which honestly floored me because of all the uncalled for drama. I'll be honest and admit that it hurt to hear that he had forgotten and that he didn't care. Because the whole thing really effected me in a negative way.

His sister wants me to come to her party but he'll be there and I really don't want to see him. I know seeing him will make me feel awful but I also don't want to not go to my friend's party. I don't know what to do. I'm almost scared of him. He's not the emotional type but he can get to the point where he explodes.

I am in need of some serious advice.

03