Should an incel like myself stop trying to attract any women?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Never give up, but don’t wear yourself out either.

If you haven’t trued it yet, I recommend okcupid. com.

I can’t guarantee there are good hearted women on there as I’ve only used it to speak to men, but it’s worth a shot.

There’s someone for everyone.

0|1
    0|0
    • No there is not someone for everyone , darwinism rules , especially in our today's society. I am not going at online dating. It is worse than real life and is not going to achieve anything in my case.

• There are too many people on this planet to assume that none of them will be attracted to you.

I’ve met many guys who found themselves unloveable, including my current boyfriend. Point is, hope is found when we least expect it.

Chin up.

Most Helpful Guys

• Couldn't vote because I think it depends. You could rise to conquer whatever the issue is that makes you an involuntary celibate, or become complacent in just not worrying about women and all the issues they'd of brought you if you could get one.

Me personally didn't give a shit about having a relationship with a woman until the day came that prostitutes was made less legal (I was living in Japan). Pussy just meant enough to me to actually start picking them up and having relationships. But now that I'm getting older, and getting more and more sick of dealing with women's shit that I'm pretty much stuck in now... I'm kinda wishing I stuck to just jerking off. I can't even buy a sex doll at this point because the woman will think it's this or that, and wants to spend that money on bullshit for herself.

You gotta just make a choice. Some dudes go MGTOW Monk mode, meaning they can get pussy, but choose your situation just to avoid what getting pussy entails. You gotta ask yourself if you want to struggle to get what some dudes that do get it, are getting sick of dealing with themselves.

0|0
    0|0
  • no, who knows what might happen. plus being incel has 0 to do your attractiveness.

0|1
    0|0
    • how exactly?

• looks are factor and how well you connect with her is all you need.

• Women do not like me. I know it from a very young age...

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• First and foremost, stop labeling yourself an "incel."

I think everyone needs human connection and love to be healthy and happy. And I think a lot of men in our culture are severely lacking that emotional bond, and it drives them down a really dark path.

If you want to attract a partner, you need to think of her as a human being, legit care about her as an individual, and you need to treat her like an equal. Women don't exist to please you, but on the opposite side, nothing turns people off faster than desperation.

My advice is to shower, clean yourself up, put on decent clothes that fit you well, and in general, put your best foot forward. Start a conversation with someone you're interested in, ask her about herself, offer a complement that has nothing to do with her body, adopt an attitude of "I'm interested, but no big deal if you're not," and be okay with her not being a good fit for you. Find out if you have a spark together. And it's a good idea to have something in your life that you're passionate about... dancing, art, reading, certain shows on Netflix, whatever.

0|0
    0|0
  • First thing, stop calling yourself an incel. You become less attractive relating yourself to that loser subculture of mentally ill males.

Work on yourself before looking for a woman. What do you think makes you unattractive? Is it your job? Your appearance? Your social skills? Every one of those can be worked on with a bit of effort and time. Doing things you love and being a good person will attract women.

0|0
    0|0
    • 7d

No matter what I do , I will never be able to have a woman interested in me. I am doing the things I love and I am a good person. The incels who arre misodynists are just a vocal minority.

• Show All
    • 5d

Ok , I am not an incel. But do u agree that the most difficult thing for a man is to keep a woman interested in him?

• 4d

It's not difficult if you are an interesting person, who has their own passions

• No work on your social skill

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Do not worry about that you cannot control. You can't control if a girl likes you, that's up to her and what she likes.
    Focus on doing the right thing and improving yourself, find happiness in that, and not in what depends on others.
    This applies to life in general. Worry about what you can control, not on what you can't. Life won't always deliver what you want, and so you shouldn't rely your happiness on that.

Just focus on being a better person, and doing the right thing.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's learnable if you want to learn it. I came from a worse position than most guys, probabky even yourself, but I learned game and it wasn't a problem for me anymore.

It all depends on how badly you want to improve your situation. If you aren't determined and willing to work to fix these issues you have, then you might as well give up. If you are determined and you will put in the work, it's very possible. Shoot me a message if so.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you've already labelled yourself as an incel then yes, you already quit.

2|2
    0|0
  • I don't know the context of why you aren't attracting them

0|0
    0|0
    • Looks play a role. But I am socially anxious and i do not how to approach women. That is the main reason.

• Show All
    • hmmm. I don't know. I'm pretty good looking and i have problems as well because I am naturally too proud and impatient with women. And am distrusted by some of them. One beautiful Hispanic who was a nasty piece of work, didn't like me when lost weight cause she hates good looking men and wanted someone who would worship her and never leave or think he could d better. This is what she said to me many times. She thought I was the devil with an ugly heart that 'killed my face'. So I'm quite confused by women to be honest. if you find a beautiful woman who wants to be doted over that might work. i am impatient and can't do that.

• but neither of us really know what the other looks like

• And your definition of incel is?

0|0
    0|0
  • Uh whatever you want I guess

0|0
    0|0
  • Here's what you SHOULD do.

Stop calling yourself an incel, you loser.

Get off the internet. COMPLETE BAN ON THE INTERNET. Get out into the real world and get some real life social hobbies.

Consider seeing a therapist because you have issues.

Work on improving your social skills because you desperately need them in more than one part of your life.

1|0
    0|0
  • Totally

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes