Should an incel like myself stop trying to attract any women?

• Yes
  • No

410

Most Helpful Girl

• Never give up, but don’t wear yourself out either.

If you haven’t trued it yet, I recommend okcupid. com.

I can’t guarantee there are good hearted women on there as I’ve only used it to speak to men, but it’s worth a shot.

There’s someone for everyone.

• No there is not someone for everyone , darwinism rules , especially in our today's society. I am not going at online dating. It is worse than real life and is not going to achieve anything in my case.

• There are too many people on this planet to assume that none of them will be attracted to you.

I’ve met many guys who found themselves unloveable, including my current boyfriend. Point is, hope is found when we least expect it.

Chin up.

Most Helpful Guys

• Couldn't vote because I think it depends. You could rise to conquer whatever the issue is that makes you an involuntary celibate, or become complacent in just not worrying about women and all the issues they'd of brought you if you could get one.

Me personally didn't give a shit about having a relationship with a woman until the day came that prostitutes was made less legal (I was living in Japan). Pussy just meant enough to me to actually start picking them up and having relationships. But now that I'm getting older, and getting more and more sick of dealing with women's shit that I'm pretty much stuck in now... I'm kinda wishing I stuck to just jerking off. I can't even buy a sex doll at this point because the woman will think it's this or that, and wants to spend that money on bullshit for herself.

You gotta just make a choice. Some dudes go MGTOW Monk mode, meaning they can get pussy, but choose your situation just to avoid what getting pussy entails. You gotta ask yourself if you want to struggle to get what some dudes that do get it, are getting sick of dealing with themselves.

• no, who knows what might happen. plus being incel has 0 to do your attractiveness.

• how exactly?

• looks are factor and how well you connect with her is all you need.

• Women do not like me. I know it from a very young age...