Why would a girl go distant for no reason?

Why would a girl go distant for no reason is that a normal thing for a girl to do we were talking then she has went away in the huff no words where spoken wrong l have asked her to talk with me?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• There's could be plenty of reasons.
    Could of lost interest or personal issues
    If you haven't known her for too long , I wouldn't worry too much...
    Leave her be.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• She go distant bcz she is bored. Remember. Women's are like cat's. They do what they please. When they go. You must let them go. If they still interested they gonna come back. They gonna come back if you don't cheese after them.

0|1
    0|0
  • Many reasons.

Girls have many things going on in their mind and react differently than men.

She may be not interested , or checking our patience, or checking our vulnerability or maybe trying to find other men by not compromising on previous guys

It can be anything

0|1
    0|0
    • 2d

very true

• 1d

Thanks for the MHO 😊

Just don't try to exercise ur control or try to pressure her in any form.
      Women are like jelly*
      The more u try to control then in ur palm.. the more they will squeeze out*
      Just show u r fine and stay in vicinity without being too invasive and they will come back.. all the best πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• She wouldn't. But she would go distant without telling you why.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well, i suppose they could be shy or nervous. Cos sometimes i try not to act interested, in fear of coming off as needy or desperate or easy, so i tend to treat them as i do everyone else. But i sometimes avoid looking at them cos it makes me too anxious!

On the other hand, maybe she isn't that interested. But I've also known girls who try to stop girls talking to certain guys, because either she also fancies him or she's getting jealous of the bond they have... which is so petty and stupid!
    I hope this helped

0|2
    0|0
    • 2d

Kez l have known this girl for near a year and its like she is playing games l have waited for her as l do more than like her but a year is a long time to wait and l am a very loyal guy l have even told her to block me she said no you are my guy l spoke with one girl on her about nine months ago like we are talking not in PM and she went mad at me and told me to block the girl so l blocked her its like she wants it her own way she stays in england l am in scotland she said she would come to me at Christmas but now said she can't come fair enough l now wish she never contacted me as honest truth she has hurt me l am far to soft l will just need to let her go l dont want to but l think thats the best thing to do

• She wouldn't go distant for no reason. There is always a reason even if u don't know

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• When she is hot one moment and cold the other moment, it means she is not interested in you. She was faking it when she seemed to show interest, that's all it means. Women with high interest level are consistent, those with low interest level are inconsistent. Simple as that.

1|0
    0|0
    • 2d

Well, i suppose they could be shy or nervous. Cos sometimes i try not to act interested, in fear of coming off as needy or desperate or easy, so i tend to treat them as i do everyone else. But i sometimes avoid looking at them cos it makes me too anxious!

• 2d

@KezHarris Shy is usually code word for not interested. I guess if you try to act not interested, you are already playing games. I don't want to date a game player.

• No one does anything for no reason. The reason simply isn’t always clear.

1|0
    0|0
  • They always have a reason, perhaps an apology that is sincere is appropriate

0|0
    0|0
  • There are so many possible reasons this could happen, it's pointless to even go into it on an online forum.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes