Why would a girl go distant for no reason?

Why would a girl go distant for no reason is that a normal thing for a girl to do we were talking then she has went away in the huff no words where spoken wrong l have asked her to talk with me?

56

Most Helpful Girls

• There's could be plenty of reasons.
    Could of lost interest or personal issues
    If you haven't known her for too long , I wouldn't worry too much...
    Leave her be.

Most Helpful Guys

• She go distant bcz she is bored. Remember. Women's are like cat's. They do what they please. When they go. You must let them go. If they still interested they gonna come back. They gonna come back if you don't cheese after them.

• Many reasons.

Girls have many things going on in their mind and react differently than men.

She may be not interested , or checking our patience, or checking our vulnerability or maybe trying to find other men by not compromising on previous guys

It can be anything

• 2d

very true

• 1d

Thanks for the MHO 😊

Just don't try to exercise ur control or try to pressure her in any form.
      Women are like jelly*
      The more u try to control then in ur palm.. the more they will squeeze out*
      Just show u r fine and stay in vicinity without being too invasive and they will come back.. all the best πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘