Guys and girls, what would make you jealous in a bf/gf relationship?

Guys and girls, what would make you jealous in a bf/gf relationship?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• jealousy is just pointless.. even though i respect jealous people for i believe its love in its core. you have to differentiate, if its on sy serious its a cause for a breakup, if its sy small then a man should not act on it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing. Jealousy indicates a lack of trust. If I don't the woman I am involved with then I won't be with her. Very simple rule that has worked for me my whole life.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• when guys deliberately lie of talking to other woman behind my back. I broke up with the guy immediately then he came crawling back i told him do not think I'm stupid cause in the end your losing. Girls now a days thinking I'm a hoe mentality an i slept with your man I'm better obviously attitude is ridiculous.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm very possessive and jealous so seeing my boyfriend flirting or being too friendly with another girl would trigger my trust issues A LOT.

1|1
    1|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• If she obviously had more fun with her guy friends. It would make me feel boring. Or even worse is if she laughed more with them. I don't know if that's bad

0|0
    0|0
  • It's weird if I say I don't have any jealousy?

I trust her completely. If she breaks my trust, she knows it's over without even talking about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing!
    If she tries to make me jealous she is history since my feelings will die on the spot even if I'm in love.

1|0
    0|0
  • If we both faith in each in relationship den jealously won't arise

1|0
    1|1
  • I’m never jealous of a woman I’m dating.

If she cheats, I’m mad and will leave her.
    If she has lots of guy friends or flirts, I’m still the only one having sex with her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jealousy is pointless. If she crosses the line I dump her.

1|1
    0|0
  • Unless someone else is putting their dick in her I trust her completely

0|0
    0|0
  • Her friends, male bosses, male co-workers. Anything where a dude is at

1|0
    0|0
  • when my girlfriend enthusiastically talked about the greatness of her male friend

0|0
    0|0
  • Literally nothing

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheating.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing that wouldn't make me angry first..

0|0
    0|0
  • everything lol

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• I get jealous when he talks to women too long, he’s a great talker and listener. I know is was a good turn on for me. so there other women like me who love it as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing that I can think of, I’m not really the jealous type, it just causes unnecessary stress and paranoia

0|0
    0|0
  • Him giving other women attention, especially after cheating.

0|0
    0|0
  • She be flirting with others in front me the whole time. I don’t mind a little flirting but over the top no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Him constantly staring at a girl or her pics, and flirting

0|0
    0|0
  • Unless there is a very clear reason to be, I don't get jealous easily.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah im not jealous

0|0
    1|0
  • Him flirting with someone else.

0|0
    0|0
  • Other people flirting with him or vice versa ig

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls that are "just friends"

0|0
    0|0
    • I never understand that because then you girls have guy friends and get angry when we get jealous

• If she/he insists

0|0
    0|0
  • That wouldn't happen, because the second he gives me a legit reason to be jealous he ain't my man no more.

1|0
    0|3

Recommended myTakes