Thoughts on this video?

This is a pretty long video so I'd understand if you don't have patience, but it's pretty interesting if you can manage an hour and a half of attention. Out of the most common questions on GaG this video appears to answer most (if not all) of them in some capacity. Also the title of the video is a bit misleading so please don't let that deter you. I think this'll help a lot of people here. https://youtu.be/hKUffHXOb8U

03

Most Helpful Guy

• I watch a little bit of it, I’ve seen hoff sommers videos before and I agree with her stances very similarly I’ve never heard of the other two, but what I saw of that dude in the video I agreed with like the equality of opportunity vs equality of outcome thing, and how the radical leftist idea of equality of outcome isn’t just silly it’s completly impossible unless you take away human choice all together as in communism but that’s pretty much all I watched