GRINDING!!! Are guys usually this affectionate when grinding with a girl they've never met!?

I went to the club the other night and this guy I was grinding with was really affectionate! I've never even met him before! He would hold my hands and intertwine our fingers, wrap his arms around my waist from behind me, hold my hands while he wrapped his arms around me, at one point he leaned his head over my shoulder and pressed his cheek against my face. We danced for a bit, then took a break and talked some about the basics, our names, where we go to school, our majors, where we live, etc, then got back up and danced. That was when he started holding my hands. Then we took a break and he bought be some water. I told him he didn't have to, but he insisted. Then we sat down with our drinks, and talked some more. He told me that he's a dancer and we talked about the clubs we go to then a good song came on so we got back up and danced. That's when he started wrapping his arms around me and doing all that couple type stuff. Even when we would be walking after our break back to the floor, he would put his hand on the middle of my back the way a boyfriend would! Like if I didn't know us, I would have thought we were a couple! We danced for at least thirty minutes. I would get so lost in the music and into it that my dress would come up really high! Like if I hadn't been wearing leggings, he would have been able to see my butt. He kept pulling it down for me. I've never grinded with a guy who acted like that before. I was just wondering if guys are usually like this and why he was dancing like that with a girl he's never met lol Male perspectives would be greatly appreciated, but ladies you're welcomed too :) Thanks in advance!

5
5