Would you ever consider an interracial relationship?

I mean if it just happened and you liked that person would you date them? Why or why not? Would you care what your family or friends say?
Didn’t expect this question to blow up... well thanks for some of the positive comments...

4174

Most Helpful Guys

• I've dated black girls and Asian girls. They're just girls - if I find them attractive and I like their personality, I don't care about the color of their skin. And I don't give two shits what anyone else thinks about my choices in partners. It's none of their business.

• I would. I've been in an interracial relationship before and it was no doubt my happiest. I don't really consider race as a factor in my dating life. My family was a little iffy at first, but they eventually came around. My friends didn't care, full support from the start.

Most Helpful Girls

• Why not? If my family has something to say, they better keep it to themselves. After all I’m working on joining the man I’m dating’s family. So if I like the dude my family’s preferences don’t matter. I’m personally into black guys and I’m white. I seem to attract black men the most so I am happy with how things have been sorted out for me. Lol

• My friend is white and it was funny because she told me she’s like you’ve dated white guys before and I haven’t... lol safe to say black men approach her more

• Hell fucking no.. White men won't touch you if you've been outside the race. I want white babies, period. It is what it is.

• That’s a lie you just want to stay with white men which is fine. My friend is white she has dated both black and white men...

• Ok correction. The white men you'd WANT to touch you won't, once you've been outside the race. The soy face guys will, sure. But they don't count.

• Good girl! Stay away from white soy boys too!