Would you ever consider an interracial relationship?

I mean if it just happened and you liked that person would you date them? Why or why not? Would you care what your family or friends say?
Updates:
Didn’t expect this question to blow up... well thanks for some of the positive comments...

2|2

Most Helpful Guys

• I've dated black girls and Asian girls. They're just girls - if I find them attractive and I like their personality, I don't care about the color of their skin. And I don't give two shits what anyone else thinks about my choices in partners. It's none of their business.

4|2
    2|0
  • I would. I've been in an interracial relationship before and it was no doubt my happiest. I don't really consider race as a factor in my dating life. My family was a little iffy at first, but they eventually came around. My friends didn't care, full support from the start.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Why not? If my family has something to say, they better keep it to themselves. After all I’m working on joining the man I’m dating’s family. So if I like the dude my family’s preferences don’t matter. I’m personally into black guys and I’m white. I seem to attract black men the most so I am happy with how things have been sorted out for me. Lol

1|1
    0|2
    • My friend is white and it was funny because she told me she’s like you’ve dated white guys before and I haven’t... lol safe to say black men approach her more

• Hell fucking no.. White men won't touch you if you've been outside the race. I want white babies, period. It is what it is.

1|8
    4|1
    • That’s a lie you just want to stay with white men which is fine. My friend is white she has dated both black and white men...

• Ok correction. The white men you'd WANT to touch you won't, once you've been outside the race. The soy face guys will, sure. But they don't count.

• Good girl! Stay away from white soy boys too!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 72

• I honestly wouldn't give two
    turtle dove shit turds what
    anyone or my family thought
    if I generally loved and cared
    about someone. Are they not
    part of the same human race
    as me?

So in other words, they made
    their own choices for their lives,
    now they can respect mines
    and miss me with the ignorant
    bs.

3|0
    1|0
  • Depends on the race. I don't care about other people approving or disapproving but I'm not attracted to particular races and I don't want to spend my life hearing complaints about how racist white people or some dumb shit like that.

1|0
    1|1
    • I’m guessing your talking about black girls?

• Any non Caucasian or non Asian race to be specific

• Got it

• First girlfriend was Indian. Second was Italian. Third and current is Mexican. I'm a pretty big mix myself, so I don't really care whether the person is a different race. All that matters is they're attractive and have a matching personality

3|0
    0|0
  • People are people and I don't really "see" race when I meet someone. I've dated outside my race before. Ultimately there might be some cultural differences that may or may not be compatible but other than that I'm fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I like her, all other factors don't matter. So yes I'd date her. And I don't care what my family or friends think, they don't have a say in who I date.

3|0
    1|0
    • I wonder why someone disliked that, I don't think I said anything wrong now. Did I?

• I’m in an interracial relationship. I’m Asian with a black girl and we lust over each other

3|1
    1|0
  • Yes. There are attractive and good people I can get along with very well from all variants. I've several preferences, but many of my preferences aren't of the same race as me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I just strongly believe in being with my own people and ethnic group.

2|3
    3|2
  • Yes, I would consider it, and no, i'm not concerned with what my family thinks. To me, race is just not a salient characteristic. As for my friends, I suspect they'd be thrilled I was in any relationship at all... ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah sure, there is nothing at all wrong with it! My family wouldn't care and I don't really have friends so that's not an issue - I am sure my kids would ask "Why are you a different colour than my Daddy?" but that's just kids.

1|0
    0|0
  • i wouldn't even think about it... what i mean is if i like the girl then why should that have any thing to do with her skin colour and if others felt the need to pass comment on that they would find themselves ignored

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm in an interracial relationship. White guy, Indian girl.

4|0
    0|0
  • It's not something I would prefer personally, but, imagine I do meet said girl and got in love with her, I would go for it

3|0
    0|0
  • I'm currently in an interracial rs - even though I don't like the word interrecial. Because there is only one race - the human race. It should be intercultural relationship.

2|0
    1|1
  • I wouldn't. I feel safe within my culture. An interracial relationship would imply dealing with both interpersonal and interracial/cultural differences.
    Some would argue I'm stuck in my cultural and personal traits... but that's my 2 cts

0|0
    0|0
  • I have dated Hispanic women, Asian women, and my current girlfriend is Native American (Mohican.)

0|1
    0|0
    • You aren't dating Elizabeth Warren right? Or I guess that's a different tribe right?

• Of course, why Not? We're all human. We all have appearances, likes dislikes. As to friends and family, it's not their life, not their choice, not their business.

1|0
    0|0
  • If we got along and liked each other, of course. Race has nothing to do with whether or not I like someone

1|0
    0|0
  • I am currently considering one but no real opportunity has arisen

0|0
    2|0
    • Owhh why not what’s wrong?

• Well besides my inability to talk to the opposite sex for some reason I don't exactly have the chance to meet anyone anywhere near my age that are either completely uninterested in me or just bitches

• I've said this before, and I'll say it again - yes. Race does NOT matter when it comes to dating and marriage.

2|0
    1|1
  • why not, if we clicked and both liked each other then yeah...

0|1
    0|0
  • If i like that person, that must mean she's a really good person, and that's all that counts. So yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i would date a girl of another race, culture , religion
    makes no difference to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well people where I live are all pretty much the same race so I haven't experienced the difference but I'm open to it

1|1
    0|0
  • I been in one, but it wasn't me who shunned against it. it was her friends. And the people around it, and the community who has issues with it

0|1
    0|0
  • If I like that person, interracial is no longer a big problem

2|0
    1|1
  • Why not? Race is external and Racism is proof of absence of intellect.

2|0
    0|2
  • I don't care what my family or friends would say but I do care about what I myself would say... So I wouldn't consider an interracial relationship..

0|0
    0|0
  • If their personality checked out. I'd give it a shot.

Cheers!

0|0
    1|0
  • Race ain't a factor for me. If I like them I like them

2|0
    1|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 39

• hell yes. Idc what my friends or family say.

3|2
    1|1
  • It is inevitable we are all going to end up the same race. A mixture of all of them. With the world becoming a very small place and travel around it so easy, interracial relationships are going to become more common. All our future descendants will be the same. Cultures will become just one.

Personally, they are not for me, as I already have a partner, but I have nothing against them.

FWIW, my brother has been with a stunning Indonesian girl for over 18 months, and they are truly in love.

0|0
    3|4
    • Any down voters care to explain why they did? Would they explain what they think will happen in a few generations time?

• Show All
    • @juicyjessie
      And that's your prerogative...
      Just don't go crying back to your own race when your foreign partner decided to abuse you. 👌

• "It is the west where it NEEDS to happen. I do not think there is much racism in places like China Japan and Africa."

Ehh you lost me. If you do some research, western countries are basically the most accepting and non judgmental. There's been research on this.

Your opinion is actually the opposite of reality.

• Race doesn't matter when it comes to relationships. We're all the same on the inside.

3|3
    0|6
    • Why am I getting downvoted? Racist motherfuckers lol

• Ugh I know I’ve been trying to delete some of the nasty comments lol

• 6d

They are just little white boys with tiny dicks the ones that goto public school and guys are like us and get to shower after PE they probably had to shower his little white 7inch dick next to a 11 inch black cock it fucked w there head just jealous white boys at least I now I come on every stroke instead of having to get my self off after my ex was done lol

• Of course! I have preferences but they go out the window when Im actually liking or considerign a relationship with a guy. I'm white, but adore some chocolate men some of them look like straight up gods! Wow. It's whatever for me :)

2|0
    0|1
  • Yes after dating white guys since started dating i wish i wouls have just went black back then white boys can't make me orgasm i been w 7 and 8inch white guys but i noticed they were skinny not thick like a black mans 10 inch cock that was the size of the first black man i ever been w. IT WAS AMAZING !!

0|0
    0|2
    • Well I’ve been with a black guy who did not have the full package and a white guy that was above average that’s a stereotype they both have big dicks depends on the guy🙃 that shouldn’t be your only reasoning

• Show All
    • 4d

And that’s a waste of a shirt lol

• 3d

Lol I was telling about opinion owner. Lol asker

• Naw I won't care what they're family says or friends , the relationship is between him and I not him I and his homies and family, if we love each other well find a way to make it work! You can't help who you fall in love with!

1|0
    0|2
  • Never. Such a relationship could lead to a mixed race child- something rejected by both races'

0|1
    3|1
    • Not true but that’s your opinion to date inside your culture.

• yep. Been there, done that. i was in a LTR with a Chinese-American doc. I didn't think twice, loved it all and wouldn't have traded it for the world.

1|0
    0|2
  • I would consider it if I met somebody I trusted and I thought they would stay faithful to me and not cheat on me

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd date a guy whose not black, race doesn't really matter to me as long as we both find each other compatible. My family wouldn't care either.

3|0
    1|0
  • As far as my dating prefs go. As long as their personality and their age is right i dont mind what else they are.

2|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend is white I never cared what others thought about My relationships. I like who I like...

3|1
    0|0
  • Yes if they have English as a first or only language.

0|0
    1|1
    • Only language English?

• Show All
    • Oops sorry I thought it said And. lol it’s past my bed time 😂

• I had a friend who is french, but is also fluent in English. When a group of them started gabbing in french right in front of me I felt shut out. Now, if a date did that to me, I would leave. It's over. That would be totally inconsiderate of them.

• I would definitely date interacially. My main choice is me x Asian skin. I wouldn't be against having a brown skinned boyfriend but that's the colour I'd avoid most. Race? Lacking? Nope but that nearly all black guys living internationally that I've met have constructed elaborate lies to;
    Cover up already being married
    Gain a green card or money
    Have the role of "husband" at which point he expects to be the master & I to be his servant. That's not how marriage works. So I've avoided them when they've all come at me in the same way with no sincerity. Anyone who is sincere & about the same age will always have an opportunity.

0|1
    4|1
    • Bbittcchhhhh

• Show All
    • I meant Thotkiana if that wasn't obvious

• @cavmanier hahaha thanks Cav

@AngelLily It's nothing to do with looks. I don't fuss too much about looks. It's the attitudes & motivations of *some* people from *some* backgrounds. That's all. But that's just dating, they're still valuable human beings, that attitude is just not my preference.

• Ya also since I'm mixed my self I'm a small minority so im more likely to be in a interracial relationship since there are more people of non mixed race heritage.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im in one right now, but it wasn't planned or anything, we just both liked each other. Our families have no issue with it

0|0
    1|1
  • no i wouldn't care - i like this person thats all that matters

1|2
    1|0
  • I prefer interracial relationships for myself if I’m ever going to be in one

0|1
    2|1
  • yes, i;m mixed so saying no would be weird. lol i can't date someone strictly my race

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really since I like blonde hair, blue eyes and fair skin lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Absolutely I love white guys and Puerto Rican guys and just non black men in general I am not into black men at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t know if I was single and fell in love sure ether gender.

0|1
    0|1
  • No... I’d feel too inferior with a white man

1|4
    0|0
  • Yea because why not? It’s worth a shot.

1|1
    0|1
  • Yes. I'm open to dating any ethnic group.

2|1
    1|1
  • I'm in one right now, so yeah probably 😂

0|0
    1|2
  • Yeah, why not

1|0
    0|1
  • Yes if I like him why not?

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I did for a while in college.