Would you feel uncomfortable with the girl going on top first time you have sex (Just as a matter of course.. so she can control the pace)?

Thank you for answering and voting !

😊🌹
  • No problem.
  • I’d be uncomfortable but I wouldn’t say no bc I want her to feel safe.
  • Not happening, she can be on top with someone else.
    Vote C
  • Other.
    Vote D
  • I’m ok with it if there is an underlying reason for it’s importance.. For example: She is a Virgin orshe is super tight or I’m above average and she’s concerned about pain.
    Vote E

332

Most Helpful Guys

• I am guessing here, but her being on top seems like it would show her interest. And the woman being into it is one of the biggest turn on for men, statistically.

• I would prefer a girl be on top anytime we have sex. It shows she is enthusiastic and I'd be more turned on by her being on top.

• What if she wants to be on top but is shy or move slowly or has no experience or all of the above- is it annoying?

• I wouldn't mind because I'd care about her and like her. I would be fine if she has no experience because I don't really have any either. It is also fine if she moves slowly until she becomes more comfortable with sex.

Most Helpful Girl

• Haven't had this particular situation. Have had ex. being a bit uncomfortable with certain things. He is okay now.