What do you think should I do after she cheated and lied?

I've been seeing a girl for almost five years and we're engaged. She went out with her friends to a club. I trusted her because she's never cheated or even flirted with other guys. She was also a virgin when we met so that means she'd be more loyal. Last year she told me she was pregnant and we decided to start a family together because we agreed at the beginning if the baby would be healthy we'd keep it.

This past Monday she had the baby but I said I needed a paternity test before I said I was the father because I wanted to be 100% sure because some girls lie to guys about being the father. She said she didn't mind if I really wanted a paternity test. I found out last night that the results showed I'm not the father.

I confronted her last night and she was crying saying she made a big mistake and had a one night stand at a club. She hoped it was mine but was afraid of losing me. She said she doesn't know at all who the father is and that it will be impossible to find out. She said she doesn't know what she'll do without me. She said she had a little too much to drink and wasn't thinking properly. She said she's been trying to make it up to me and show she loves me. I know she does and I still love her a lot but I don't know if I can stay after what she did. Her baby is white, with blonde hair and blue eyes, so that makes the situation a little better. I'm not racist but if she had a interracial baby then I would have left immediately because everyone would view me as a total cuck.

She's almost 21 so people might say she made a common mistake but cheating isn't a mistake even if its one night.

She really betrayed and hurt me, and what she did has sort of humiliated me. What do you think I should do in this situation? I told her last night I was calling off the wedding but I'd give it time to think about staying with her.
  • Stay
  • Leave

114

Most Helpful Girl

• Calling off the wedding is a good idea. I mean this is a tricky situation to be in. Yes she made a mistake but do you really want to stay with her? The trust has gone. Now she’s cheated you’re gonna be paranoid she’ll do it again if she goes out with the girls again to a club. Maybe it’s best to take a break right now?

• Your right. I wouldn't trust her to go to clubs without me or go to places without me where she has a good opportunity to cheat. It might be better if I just ended the entire relationship.

Most Helpful Guys

• You already are a total cuck if u stay race means nothing u clown she can say she made a mistake but she choose to not tell u if u was the farther u would never know till this day because she don't respect u but with you're logic that she is a virgin so she is more trust worthy makes me laugh

• You think I should leave her?

• That's you're choice to a certain extent I can understand staying if u claim u both love each other and all she did was cheat but she simply put would have never told u and let u grow this other man's child u none the wiser that's what for me I couldn't forgive that u was not given the choice

• "Her baby is white, with blonde hair and blue eyes, so that makes the situation a little better. I'm not racist but if she had a interracial baby then I would have left immediately because everyone would view me as a total cuck."
    No, my friend. You are a racist for saying that! why does it matter what the father looks like? that baby is not yours to begin with. The fact that you take race into consideration only proves that are you in fact racist!
    You are going to say that people won't be able to tell that you are not the father because the baby is "white" just like the two of you, but deep in your soul and heart you every single time you will look at that kid that YOU ARE NOT THE FATHER!
    Stay if you are dumb. Only proves just how tough "men" are nowadays.
    This makes me sick...
    ~ "I'm a man on a mission; stay out of my way."

• you will know every single time you will look at that kid that YOU ARE NOT THE FATHER*