Who gets more easily offended by stuff-- guys or girls?

I know "things" isn't exactly a particularly articulate descriptor, but just use your imagination. I don't personally think it's equal; it's just that what "offends" differs a bit between the sexes sometimes. This is under "relationships" but it doesn't necessarily need to be about relationship stuff.
  • Guys, usually
  • Girls, usually
  • About equal
    Vote C
more votes
6d
The correct answer is girls. It was mostly rhetorical. Though, I suppose it does matter that different things make each gender mad differently sometimes; guys can still be total morons and easily "offended" depending what it's about.

2143

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls in 95% of cases. There's one area where men are far easier to offend - insults that specifically target their pride. Most guys can't deal well with a direct attack on their masculinity.