How do I know if he likes me?

We are just friends and he talks to other girls. How do I know if he really likes me?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Simple ask him

0|0
    0|0
    • That’s what I’m scared to do, because what if he say no

• I mean we been texting and seeing each other as friends for over a year.

• If he said no, he said no... it is a reality of life. Not everyone will have to like u back if u like them...
      Accept it and move on
      at least u will not lose your time.

Most Helpful Girl

• He will talk to you more than he does other girls.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah but I don’t know how much he talk to the other girls, that’s where I’m stuck at. I don’t wanna ask because we aren’t in a relationship so it’s really none of my business. Right?

• Show All
    • You're just a friend then. it has been a year and he hasn't asked you on a proper date and he talks about other girls.

• It doesn't sound like he's interested. If he was, i'm telling you now.. he would make it so obvious you wouldn't be questioning it. It would be a lot more direct than casually meeting up

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Spend more time.
    Until you or he confess to other.
    Or at least till u become confident that he is that person as you know in your mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • He will ask you out on a date or pay more attention to you.

0|0
    0|0
    • We been talking for over a year, a date never really came about but we see each other sometimes and hang out. Wym about paying more attention?

• You will have to ask him out on a date since he never asked you and if he says no then he sees you more as a friend.

If he pays more attention to you in a group of friends it would be a good sign

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes