How do I know if he likes me?

We are just friends and he talks to other girls. How do I know if he really likes me?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Simple ask him

• That’s what I’m scared to do, because what if he say no

• I mean we been texting and seeing each other as friends for over a year.

• If he said no, he said no... it is a reality of life. Not everyone will have to like u back if u like them...
      Accept it and move on
      at least u will not lose your time.

Most Helpful Girl

• He will talk to you more than he does other girls.

• Yeah but I don’t know how much he talk to the other girls, that’s where I’m stuck at. I don’t wanna ask because we aren’t in a relationship so it’s really none of my business. Right?

• You're just a friend then. it has been a year and he hasn't asked you on a proper date and he talks about other girls.

• It doesn't sound like he's interested. If he was, i'm telling you now.. he would make it so obvious you wouldn't be questioning it. It would be a lot more direct than casually meeting up