Why is it bad to avoid women at the age of #metoo?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guys

• Well, largely because you'll never get laid again or have a meaningful relationship that isn't with your penis...

0|1
    0|0
    • The only chicks that would use #metoo as a weapon are the kind of psychos that you should have been avoiding before #metoo anyway

• @capncool It is better to keep it safe. I do not want to ruin my life. And sex is overrated for me at least. I am 20 and celibate for 1 year and I am pretty well.

• Well, that may be part of our integrated survival instincts these days. Some guys have adapted after all. Some joined in the refugees of MGTOW.

Certain legal consequences can burn us if not imprison us like the jews in auschwitz.

So why would survival be considered bad?

0|0
    0|0
    • I am a refugee... lol.

• Show All
    • Ah, was that you I saw in those striped pajamas... dude you gotta watch out for yourself man, the world will give you lemons, this is some fucked up shit man

• @Samehere00 That reference 😨😱

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 11

• It depends on the situation you mean but in most cases it's a catch 22. Like with work, if you choose to work with women you're going to have the risk of being falsely accused of misconduct, but if you dont work with women you're going to risk being sued for discrimination.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just don't give them your real name, or go back to your real place. Also be willing to ditch your phone if they get mad and start accusing you of rape.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah dude, I mean this chick once pulled out her strap on and fucked my ass and shit... it was lit dude I tell you. I had to go to rehab afterwards cause my ass was sore for days. I had to use hemorrhoid cream for like two months straight. Hope it never happens to you, man. Have a good one

• 7d

It's just so common for women to rape men... especially nowadays... it's crazy

• Cause you don't wanna end up in prison after a night of consensual fun, cause she made up her mind the day after.

0|2
    0|0
  • I don't think avoiding women is bad, especially at an age where anything a woman says will be believed. Women take advantage of that power and use it to attack men.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's personal choice , and on the flip side... there are plenty of women that avoid men , proportionately more than men that avoid women.

0|1
    0|0
  • You know, I think those men who avoid women are being pussies. We all know men are the ones who perpetrate the most, and that it's virtually impossible for a woman to rape a man. So let's just all be kind to one another and let each other live.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not bad. It's the best thing to do at the "metoo age".

0|2
    0|0
  • It's not. I just can't be bothered.

0|1
    0|0
  • #metoo is an old meme already.

0|0
    0|0
  • They'll prefer that.

0|1
    0|0
  • It ain't its smart wahmen are just looking to play the victim its a game for them

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes