Why is it bad to avoid women at the age of #metoo?

113

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guys

• Well, largely because you'll never get laid again or have a meaningful relationship that isn't with your penis...

• The only chicks that would use #metoo as a weapon are the kind of psychos that you should have been avoiding before #metoo anyway

• @capncool It is better to keep it safe. I do not want to ruin my life. And sex is overrated for me at least. I am 20 and celibate for 1 year and I am pretty well.

• Well, that may be part of our integrated survival instincts these days. Some guys have adapted after all. Some joined in the refugees of MGTOW.

Certain legal consequences can burn us if not imprison us like the jews in auschwitz.

So why would survival be considered bad?

• I am a refugee... lol.

• Ah, was that you I saw in those striped pajamas... dude you gotta watch out for yourself man, the world will give you lemons, this is some fucked up shit man

• @Samehere00 That reference 😨😱