Should I ask him to buy condoms?

So my ex husband and I recently got divorced. We’ve been separated for about a month and have decided to meet up and try again. He lives in a different state than me I moved after the divorce. My question is is I’m going to see him this weekend and I’m pretty sure we’re going to be intimate but I don’t know what he’s been doing well I’ve been gone. I’m not sure if he even asking someone they would even tell the truth. I think most people would lie. I really want to protect myself and Ask him to buy condoms but it’s going to be weird because we’ve never used them before. I don’t know how to ask without him being upset that I don’t trust him. Is it OK to ask for this?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• I don't think it would be a bad thing for you to suggest he buy them but might be easier and potentially less awkward if you just buy some yourself, and then wait to see how things play out and whether things actually end up leading to sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course it’s ok to ask but totally stupid to think you can reconcile and ride off into the sunset together and live happily ever after

0|0
    0|0
  • If fear of pregnancy complicates things, take the initiative and buy
    them yourself... It is your body.

0|0
    0|0
  • Buy them yourself: it won't give him ideas about your disponibility
    Should I ask him to buy condoms?Should I ask him to buy condoms?
    infosexwork.be/.../artikel.php

0|0
    0|0
  • You could use the pill if you wanted to avoid awkwardness.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell avoid asking and buy the condoms yourself

0|0
    0|0
  • You buy the condoms.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just by them yourself, l. Problem solved.

0|0
    0|0
  • Or get them yourself

0|0
    0|0
  • Always use condoms. And men should buy their own.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, you have every right to ask him.

0|0
    0|0
  • you should just tell him how you feel... but only after you take out the condoms that you brought with you

0|0
    0|0
  • Then I would only wait for moment when I will use them.

Why you want them.
    You expect he caught something while were away or you got something?

Just stop being cheep and get some your self, that would save you time and misunderstanding.
    Yes, just part where you hand it to him will be odd, but you will get what you like...

Why you want them he have been in without it anyway?

0|0
    0|0
  • lol it's funny you don't trust him but you still want to F him. Women logic!
    I would ask him and not give a damn with whether it bothered him. Obviously you have have legitimate reasons in your head to be concerned.

0|0
    1|1

What Girls Said 3

• YOU buy them, and condom safe lube. Before you have sex, just hand them to him and say "we're using these".

Don't argue about it.

It's your body. You get to say.

1|1
    0|0
  • Course you should. Getting with an ex is silly in my opinion anyway, so why should protecting yourself be any worse?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes you should

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes